Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

Custom Liscense Plate Holders?

I was wondering if you guys think we should be able to customize the liscence plate holders? Like, "San Andreas University" or "OG4LYF" holders, to represent the kind of player you are... Also, what kinda of plate holders? Maybe you could pay for a liscense plate holder that would let you evade red light traffic cameras by pressing R3 and having the plate flip? That wud b c00l!

I do like the last part, kinda james bond style. Obviously if you steal a car you would then take it to pay and spray type thing to get the modifications done and then you could have the number plate on your new car. They could have a website for it, like the DVLA for private number plate, and it will tell you which ones are taken and how much they are.

I sort of dont like me always referring to mafia2, but instead of customizable license plate holders, I'd rather see customizable license plate (as in afore mentioned game). a new license plate makes much more sense to evade cops than just respraying the car, imho.

the holders themselves... naa I don tink dad wud b c00l. same goes for writing like this btw