Jdb1234

Gta main character

The main character for gta 5 is Tommy off of

gta vice city. This is how i know... In gta vc, he was younger, probabaly in his 20-30's, and in gta 5, hes 50's. Also, it says he wants to move 2 get away from his privious job. The only way he could get involved in crime in los santos is if he had previously been involved in it (which he was in vice city). Also if you look at the preview for gta 5, you see a man who looks fairly similar to Tommy, espicially in the facial features. He just looks like an aged version. I have no solid evidence this is correct, but after carefully looking at the preview, and looking at previous gta games, i truely believe this is Tommy. What do you think?

The main character for gta 5 is Tommy off of

gta vice city. This is how i know...

I have no solid evidence this is correct, but after carefully looking at the preview, and looking at previous gta games, i truely believe this is Tommy. What do you think?

Word of advice for this forum: don't say something factual when it is only your opinion.

Tommy would be in his 60's (born 1951). The guy in the trailer (who we've 99% nailed as Ned Luke) is in his 40/50's. We also have a topic about the main character: Protagonist Predictions?