Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I had the thought recently that, once the main storyline is completed, and assuming all the protags are still alive (I hope so, but it's very possible one will die -- I just hope if they do in the storyline that they are made available again upon completion), that you could custom-design your own missions. For example, you could have the option of selecting a location for a robbery/heist, and then pull it off. It wouldn't have to do anything to advance their stories, but it would be a great way to increase re-playability, and to make extra money. Just a thought.

one thing i'm looking for is the max payne 3 bullet wounds to also be in gta 5 like when you shoot someone you can see every bullet hole you make in them. that would be a lot better than just having one area of their shirt turn red.

im looking for Easter eggs and freedom and some TV, how about a game, some place with a shooting range, secret places.????....... :buttsecks: don't ask just keep waking. :drunk::amerifag::salute::killme: ?.

i think that they should have spray paint in the game, but be able to use it like in dead rising 2, like you can draw whatever you want on any wall or that sort of thing, but make the spray lines look thin like they are in real life. that would bring a little bit of fun into the game, and with Franklin being an ex gangbanger it might be possible.

Okay this is my idea.... Hear me out....

You HAVE to buy cars in order to avoid being pursued by police whenever they run your tags... This will add to the game in terms of things to buy and in terms of realism by making the cars actually feel like yours when your actually able to ride in peace(for the most part). Sure you can still steal cars and remain off the radar so long as you remain out of the cops line of sight, but this feature is the way to go.... Realism....

Now just a couple randoms things....

Different personality girlfriends - I was so sick of the weak girls in Gta IV, any sign of violence and the date was cancelled. I think it would be wise to add some tough girls who fight, Maybe not every girlfriend but atleast some.

Girl friend will take your car home so you don't loose it - Okay this one is simple and allows you to keep your expensive car if you go on a mission where you have take an alternative vehicle, call your girlfriend and she will pick up your car and take it to her house via text or something. In the same retrospect your girl will bring your car to you.

Police CHASE CAM with Friends - Okay this one is awesome, The police chase cam was always a favorite of mine it would be cool if you could have your girlfriend or a friend follow you the same way.

------------------------

Okay that about wraps it up, I should be getting payed for this stuff. Thanks for reading. Pass this info on if you must

This idea is simple but very effective. A mode where you play with the same HEALTH & PHYSICS as a pedestrian.

Im sure rockstar knows many people (console people) are craving for this..... so Post 2012 lets do it. Maybe even a online mode aswell......! YESSS!

i want to blow up big things like bridges and tunnels or small things like buildings and houses.

one thing i'm looking for is the max payne 3 bullet wounds to also be in gta 5 like when you shoot someone you can see every bullet hole you make in them. that would be a lot better than just having one area of their shirt turn red.

yes especially the headshots.

• Like 1

i want to blow up big things like bridges and tunnels or small things like buildings and houses.

Most of the "buildings" are not that small.

what about the small ones or the gas stations if i'm going to blow up a gas station i want it Holy Wood style

yes especially the headshots.

it might be in considering that max payne 3 used rage engine, which is likely to be upgraded again in gta 5.

Most of the "buildings" are not that small.

what about the small ones or the gas stations if i'm going to blow up a gas station i want it Holy Wood style

I said "most" not "all".

If its possible to destroy them I want it to be better than Frostbite 2 engine, if they can't make it better they should not put it in.