Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Week - June 10-16

i didn't feel like i needed to start a new topic, so i slightly edited the OP to add in today ;)... and boy, tonight was a pretty good turnout... we saw some familiar faces, and we saw some old faces... and then we saw, KUZ!!! welcome to the darkside!!

here's my pics... and to be honest, we're all wearing the same mask in the pics to show unity for the creator that was broken in the latest update... if you didn't know, there's no more prop stacking, and R* is fumbling trying to figure out what happened... and clearly our iGTA community is big into job creation so this effected us in a big way... so we all donned the mask and showed our support, along with other creator crews, because iGTA cares :wub:...

my entry deserves a ton of likes, and has already gotten mad props from the guys at the top of this movement... so please, hit the link and give it some likes as well ;) http://rsg.ms/e887753

BpLstMX3dkOZfEkuuUStlQ_0_0.jpg

i took a few more too :P...

we were showing kuz the mine shaft, that last gen didn't know about...

UNRpl8rjP0KEKtIymFRowQ_0_0.jpg

that's kuz, crouched down by the bike...

ZwolvdflG0KFebmLTJtlqA_0_0.jpg

i like the non-flaming one, but for some reason, this one is the one getting the likes :(...

3NRhuOBF_UqJwT7TydMIwg_0_0.jpg

here's BMX's contribution to the creator movement, taken at carhenge, a job that's impossible to make now...

3-T-Fq36Aku3iLoh5WdYbg_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Didn't realise everyone was gonna be on last night. I heard talks of you guys maybe trying a different day of the week for crew night, in which case i wouldn't be able to make it. I was sitting watching E3 videos last night when instead i could have been on with you fellas!

Welcome to the new era of gtao Kuz btw.