GTA V PC Trailer Thursday, Pre-order
Posted by TreeFitty March 31, 2015 : 0 Comments : 6,653 Views
First, look for the previously announced trailer for the PC version of GTA V to debut this Thursday, April 2nd, at 10 AM Eastern Time US (or 3 PM BST). It will be a special Grand Theft Auto V PC 60 Frames-Per-Second Trailer which will debut exclusively at RockstarGames.com
Next up, the soundtrack album "Welcome to Los Santos" is now available for pre-order. The track 'Play It Cool', by Gangrene featuring Earl Sweatshirt and Sam T. Herring of Future Islands available for download now with every pre-order.
Created and compiled by Alchemist and Oh No and heavily influenced and inspired by their work on the score of Grand Theft Auto V with late legendary composer Edgar Froese of Tangerine Dream and Woody Jackson, Welcome To Los Santos consists of all original tracks featuring a diverse array of artists spanning hip-hop, electronica, dancehall, rock, r'n'b and more. Music contained on Welcome To Los Santos will also feature on The Lab, a brand new radio station making its debut within Grand Theft Auto V for PC. The full album will be available on CD, vinyl and digital download on April 21 via Mass Appeal Records.
Check the album's full tracklist below:
1. Gangrene â€“ Play It Cool feat. Samuel T. Herring (of Future Islands) & Earl Sweatshirt
2. Ab-Soul â€“ Trouble feat. Aloe Blacc
3. Tunde Adebimpe â€“ Speedline Miracle Masterpiece feat. Sal P & Sinkane
4. MC Eiht & Freddie Gibbs â€“ Welcome to Los Santos feat. Kokane
5. Phantogram â€“ K.Y.S.A
6. Vybz Kartel â€“ Fast Life
7. King Avriel â€“ 20's 50's 100's feat. A$AP Ferg
8. MNDR â€“ Lock & Load feat. Killer Mike
9. Popcaan â€“ Born Bad feat. Freddie Gibbs
10. E-40 â€“ California feat. Dam-Funk & Ariel Pink
11. Wavves â€“ Leave
12. Curren$y & Freddie Gibbs â€“ Fetti
13. Little Dragon â€“ Wanderer
14. Action Bronson & Danny Brown â€“ Bad News
Join the chat in the forums!
No comments have been made on this article. Complete the form below to make a comment.
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.