GTA Online Updates this Spring (incl. Heists!)
Posted by TreeFitty April 02, 2014 : 46 Comments : 11,689 Views
You'll soon be able to own multiple properties in GTA Online as part of the forthcoming High Life Update.
Coming next week, the Creator community will be able to make their own original customized Capture Jobs and add to the over 3.5 million (and counting) player-created Deathmatches and Races currently available on Social Club. Strategically place pick-ups, define weaponry, set location, and tweak tons of other variables to make your own unique Capture Job for others to take on.
THE HIGH LIFE UPDATE
The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options, the powerful Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno. The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously. All this plus the new Mental State player statistic, which is designed to let you see just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are, and a slew of new Jobs.
The new Dewbauchee Massacro and Pegassi Zentorno racing down West Eclipse Blvd
The Bullpup Rifle, coming soon to Ammu-Nation.
Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. Rockstar knows many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update.
And later this year, look for even more additions to both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, including more holiday-themed updates, some very exciting Story Mode DLC, and much more!
CONTINUING REFINEMENTS BASED ON YOUR FEEDBACK
Rockstar continues to value your feedback on GTAO. If you have suggestions send them to [email protected]. In upcoming Title Updates and via dynamic tuning, you can expect:
- The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of the ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, Rockstar is closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who they know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- They'll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
Sounds good! Join the chat in the forums!
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.