Sign in to follow this  
beatnicpie

E Cigarettes

So I have now been using one of these e cigarettes for a month now, and haven't had a cigarette in three weeks. Furthermore, I don't want one. That's after smoking 1-2 packs a day for the last 15 years. I really never thought I could stop before now.

If there are any smokers here that are looking to quit, but need their nicotine and something to deal with their oral fixation, this could help you.

Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The resource links have some great articles as well.p

There are also a bunch of fun gadgets to play with as well, from batteries (your power source) to tanks (juice storage)' atomizers, and all kinds of nicotine juices that taste fucking amazing. Most juices are propylene glycol solutions, but vegetable glycol solutions are employed if preferred. It's the stuff used to make fog in fog machines.

My set up is currently an eGo-C battery with T3 kanger cartomizer tanks. My favorite e juices are Bee's Knees and Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions E-Juice, and Angel's Kiss and Blade from

Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids.

I've already saved $100, I can use it indoors and in public. If you've had any experiences with e cigs, let me know.

• Like 1

He said he can use it in public, but honestly it's still bad for you. With that in mind, why do it around others? Sure it's a good way to quit, but notch it down each week until you're completely done.

Because dude, we arent a bunch of 4yo girls that arent able to determine right and wrong for ourselves.

Im on the fence on banning public smoking, but this has no negative affects for anyone other than the person doing it.

And its way better for you than actually smoking.

Because dude, we arent a bunch of 4yo girls that arent able to determine right and wrong for ourselves.

Im on the fence on banning public smoking, but this has no negative affects for anyone other than the person doing it.

That's why I said to keep it in the privacy of their own homes, I feel the same with marijuana, legalize it for recreational use only in their own home. As you stated it smells like donkey shit, I don't wanna smell that walking down the street. E-Cigs may not smell like shit, but I don't enjoy inhaling that either.

They're a better alternative for sure, but I still dislike it.

Im on the fence on banning public smoking

They need to pick their spots with that. A family restaurant where there are children? No, no smoking. A bar? No one in there is particularly concerned about their health if they're drinking alcohol, blow that smoke wherever.

Banning public smoking outright is retarded, and it should be up to the owner of the place, it's not the government's business.

• Like 2

That's why I said to keep it in the privacy of their own homes, I feel the same with marijuana, legalize it for recreational use only in their own home. As you stated it smells like donkey shit, I don't wanna smell that walking down the street. E-Cigs may not smell like shit, but I don't enjoy inhaling that either.

Its steam? Actually dude, why dont you stay at home and act like a whiney ass bitch on twitter about how 2nd hand smoke killed your dog, grandma, and your sister...

• Like 1

You should keep your shitty habit in the privacy of your home only.

You should educate yourself before you type. This is better for the environment, has no known second hand effects, and can help lead to full on quitting since various nicotine levels are readily available.

I hate the shitty habit of drum circles, but I accept it. I hate the shitty habit of every person driving in their own car, even when walking is an option, spewing more deadly shit than any shit I've ever exhaled, but I accept it. Just because something bothers you, throwing judgement does nothing. Educate yourself young man and present a worthwhile argument. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke up my ass.

• Like 2

Its steam? Actually dude, why dont you stay at home and act like a whiney ass bitch on twitter about how 2nd hand smoke killed your dog, grandma, and your sister...

I forgot, when people are addicted to something, be in tangible or intangible they'll use whatever methods they can to make themselves look like they have no credibility an as stupid as possible.

In a private owned business, sure Massacre, let it be the owners choice, and let it be the attendees choice where they go. I'm talking about outside buildings in parks, streets, etc. I don't want to deal with it there

Personally, I love the smell of cigarette smoke. It's never bothered me, and I've never been around smoke other than passing by a smoker in the street. That doesn't mean I intend to start the second I become of age, however.

E-cigarettes are an excellent alternative to the actual product for those who:

a) Wish to wean themselves off of tobacco smoking.

b ) Wish to appease others (family, friends, etc.) who are dissatisfied with their habit.

Also, I heard that cock sucking tends to help with the oral fixation.

I forgot, when people are addicted to something, be in tangible or intangible they'll use whatever methods they can to make themselves look like they have no credibility an as stupid as possible.

Christ, Brian, I realize you're passionate about the issue, but please don't be a cock about it. Chill, man. :mellow:

They need to pick their spots with that. A family restaurant where there are children? No, no smoking. A bar? No one in there is particularly concerned about their health if they're drinking alcohol, blow that smoke wherever.

Banning public smoking outright is retarded, and it should be up to the owner of the place, it's not the government's business.

Agreed.

• Like 1

Christ, Brian, I realize you're passionate about the issue, but please don't be a cock about it. Chill, man. :mellow:

I'm being the cock?

I just get pissed having to smell that in my damn face all the time, majority of people don't like it. So yeah I did escalate things, my bad on that part. Still it's a rather gross habit, and each person has their choices, don't make others have to deal with what you like.

Also with the cars thing, a lot of countries in places like Scandinavia are a lot different. I've got my eyes set for a life in Sweden or a similar nation, due to their care for the environment and people's general well-being.

Smoking is not good for you, and second-hand smoke is a real thing. It may not be as bad as they say, but it isn't healthy. So let people enjoy it in their homes, and let people who dislike it enjoy the public. Then everyone's happy.

You started it.

Your solution is the legislate the problem away. You wont even accept a perfectly acceptable alternative.

I just get pissed having to smell that in my damn face all the time, majority of people don't like it. So yeah I did escalate things, my bad on that part. Still it's a rather gross habit, and each person has their choices, don't make others have to deal with what you like.

Don't let Qd get you mad. Qd is...well...Qd.

Brian, I see your point, now that you've stated it much more clearly. I also understand why you have reacted so strongly. But you must keep in mind that the wonderful thing about e cigs is that there is NO SMOKE. None. There is water vapor. A vapor cloud may look similar to a smoke cloud, but they are entirely different. The harm I am doing to myself is minimal now. The harm I do to others does not exist. No smoke. No fire.