Sign in to follow this  
Samurai_tbag

GTA IV Lawyer's Firm Robbery Roleplay XBL

Right, so me and my mates used to have a real entertaining routine on GTA IV a couple years back.

Online free mode, private of course, with cops and no team killing.

1. Everyone stocks up on all the guns, explosives, ammo, and armour they can.

2. Everyone meets up at a designated location.

3. There will be one or two getaway drivers, depending on the number of robbers - you've all got to fit in the fucking van right?

4. Drive to the law firm down in south Manhatten - the robbers get out while the getaway driver waits round the north-eastern street corner in the van.

5. The robbers go fucking nuts, blowing people away in every direction, aiming to achieve 6 stars. You have to use your imagination, attaining 6 stars representing the vaults being cleared.

6. The robbers make a break for it out of the north-eastern window, jumping to the street below to get into the getaway van. You've got to be careful though, the cops will be on you like flys on shit - watch eachothers backs.

7. The getaway driver will then speed off to the helicopter.

8. You then fly to a specific building in North West Manhatten, about 15 stories high, with the ability to climb up and down the fire escape/ladders.

9. From the roof/fire escapes, the firefight continues. Cops will try to get up the building, heli's will try and gun you down. Work as a team and hold out for as long as possible.

To make the whole thing more interesting. When someone dies, they should try and stock up on a few essentials ASAP and try and go to the prison to be picked up by the heli while the others continue the shoot-out on the roofs. It's probably best to specify the spawning area on the game options to make it easier.

The record me and my mates had without anyone dying was about 20 minutes since the 6th star was attained. Trust me, it's pretty fucking tough, but real fun.

I haven't tried doing this on the TBOGT yet, but I can imagine that C4's and parachutes will make this a whole lot more fun.

The one thing I will note though, is that for the first part - the robbery - the getaway driver will need to be patient and wait, if they go crazy and get stars, it will make the getaway seriously difficult. We do rotate the getaway driver though, so out of 4 try's, everyone will have their turn.

So I'm down to set one of these matches up if anyone else is up for it??

Guest Marney-1

I'm actually up for that, sounds good except I'm not on Xbox LIVE. The first bit of roleplay that actually sounds good to me and I don't have a 360. :(