Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

How would you feel if...

Personally i think this would be the scenario for GTA V.I mean like look how tight lipped they are about it.I also think they should not have announced it with the upcoming of Max Payne 3 but yeah that's not my choice must be marketing tactics :P

Actually a friend of mine emailed rockstar and they replied by saying that in October or november. So everyone was correct, I think. I tryed emailing them by there support thing. I don't know if he emailed support. I tryed them but It dosen't work . That is there only email I know!

Yeah your friend is right, I decided I couldn't wait anymore so I took a plane to New York and walked up to the Rockstar HQ and just asked the project director when the release date was, he told me some time in October.

yeah my pet fish happens to work at rockstar, and he told me gta V was going to be released on 2013.

what a coincidence.

asshole. It is true go to this link:http://www.rigsofrod...A5-RELEASE-DATE

Don't believe me. Look at the link :bullshit::bird::angry::blush:

Rockstar have NOT said anything about the release date for GTA V yet, and that's a fact. When they do officially announce the release date it will be HUGE news and EVERYONE on this forum will be talking about it so until then just ignore everything you read on the internet.

Thank you.

It must be true; it came from google.

Sign in to follow this