Sign in to follow this  
xxjoker122

**GTA SAN ANDREAS**/GTA 5

I love gta its not just a game to me its something far greater, San andreas to this day is my favorite video game and i can only hope that Gta 5 is just as good. the main thing im worried about when gta5 comes out is the freedom aspect. In san andreas there was so many things to do to keep you busy like robberys, planes, going to the gym, working on cars, gang wars, cool stuff around the world to explore like mount chillid, and that little alien shop near area 51. I mean Gta 4 was good but i found the game very boring once you beat it there was nothing left to do and thats the bottom line, san andreas kinda never ended for me. The main story in san andreas compared to gta 4 was proboly 3 times as long, and the same goes for the weapons and the map. so i mean ask yourself how is gta4 even better then san andreas? ya the graffics are 100x better and the engine kicks ass but thats about it. san andreas gave me a feeling when i use to play it like nothing i ever felt before. with all this said i really hope rockstar puts a shit load of shit in this game and just doesnt worry about the graphics and physics of the game . give us a story like san andreas and keep us hooked on the game like you did years ago . also sorry if theres mad typos i rushed threw this pretty fast im just speaking my mind