TenpennyKilla

Law Enforcement in GTAV

If Rock* are aiming for realism and going on the assumption that there will be small towns/villages (maybe even another city) outside of Los Santos, would that mean that individual Sheriff's office/Town PD will have a separate identity? I mean that the uniforms/vehicles/weapons will be different? And as some places are too small to justify a police department, how about a Rock* version of the California Highway Patrol?

(I did a search to find a thread on this subject but couldn't see one, it it exists feel free to move this to the appropriate place)

If the map is that big and that diverse, then it could happen. The side missions could be pretty fun too.

The map would need to be huge for it to work though, you wouldn't want a situation where the uniforms change between every street.

If the map is that big and that diverse, then it could happen. The side missions could be pretty fun too.

The map would need to be huge for it to work though, you wouldn't want a situation where the uniforms change between every street.

I'm kinda hoping the maps gonna be epically massive! (:

Going by the size of the map in L.A. Noire, I'm hoping that Rock* will at least be able to double that since it won't be a faithfull recreation this time, and Rock* have said that the game features 'Southern California', which suggests to me that the map (hopefully) will be huge.

Yeah i get what you mean. Like los santos pd. Ranger cops in the rural areas. Even the cops in las vanteras had a different car. I hope that we will see some variation in the police departments.