NA - November 16, 2010

EU - November 19, 2010

AU - November 25, 2010

PSP

EU - October 1, 2010

AU- October 7, 2010

NA- November 16, 2010

Plot

The story will take place in a near future in Norway, the Middle East, and Asia where Russia went into war. The Ghosts will be fighting an ultra-nationalist force that took control of Russia and are invading neighboring countries on the deadliest missions behind enemy lines. The player will take control of a 4-man Ghost team consisting of a commando (Kozak), a sniper weapons expert (Pepper), a reconnaissance expert (30k), and an engineer (Bones). The Wii and PSP versions have different storylines.

Gameplay

As with other Ghost Recon games, it will be predominantly third-person shooter. Aiming and cover based shooting switches to a first-person view to enable increased accuracy. Cover can be partially destroyed, and active camouflage will enable ghosts to become just that, ghosts. However, the active camouflage is a prototype and so it can only be used limitedly, a ploy used by the developers to balance gameplay. Highly customisable weapons and Xbox Kinect compatibility.

Images

tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier-20110606114742137_640w.jpg

tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier-20120126080156925_640w.jpg

tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier-20110606114720810_640w.jpg

Trailers and videos

E3 trailer

Find out more at the official site.

So what do you guys think of the game? I personally can't wait, i've always been a fan of the whole tactical shooter approach that Ghost Recon takes. Online will be a different thing though, I can't see many people working together, but I suppose it will allow clans to create some brilliant tactics.

Here's some in-game multiplayer footage:

Multiplayer