More Possible GTA 5 Characters from Casting Call, Familiar Names
Posted by TreeFitty July 04, 2011 : 30 Comments : 15,879 Views
- JANE BELL (45-50 Female United States) Caucasian. 5'4" - 5'6". Ugly, lives alone. Very carefree and smooth-tongued.
- JEFFREY (38-45 Male United States) Irish ethnicity. Tall and athletic build. Lost his money by gambling and recently started working for his stepbrother. He is a bit lunatic.
- WILLIAM (35-40 Male United States) Jeffrey's stepbrother. Likeable and talkative. Owns a restaurant in Beverly Hills.
- EDDIE MCREARY (45-50 Male United States) Irish ethnicity. Lives with his cousin. Smokes weed and loves partying.
- MARCO (25-28 Male United States) Young Mexican FBI agent. Has a strong sense of humor and likes to hang with friends.
What really stands out from the characters is one very familiar family name: Eddie McReary. For those who are new to the Grand Theft Auto series or haven't enjoyed Grand Theft Auto IV, the McReary's are an Irish mob family that has been struggling to stay on top.
If that wasn't enough, another familiar name is Jane Bell. She could very well have a relation to GTA IV's Phil Bell. What's even more special about her is that she was mentioned in a previous casting call for a project named RUSH. Eddie is also listed in that one without the last name. This links that casting call to the next GTA even more, and the game itself linked more to California/San Andreas.
So what do you think? Are we going going back back to Cali Cali or are we just being fooled? Let us know in the comments below and join the discussions in the GTA 5 forums!
Special thanks to our friends at Sector Rockstar Games for the heads up!
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.