Game Informer Q&A + Two New Screenshots
Posted by JamieMilne November 17, 2012 : 20 Comments : 13,251 Views
On Friday, Game Informer hosted a Q&A, below is some interesting things they had to say:
- While some missions will require you to use the different characters, there will be solo missions for each of the protagonists.
- Like past GTA games you can't permanently kill off your character, so any deaths each of the three experience will be non-permanent.
- You can walk into any of the main characters houses, and in at least Michael's case, interact with their family.
- The entire map will be open from the games beginning, mostly because each of the characters live in different parts of the map.
- The Los Santos metro area will be larger then IV's Liberty City, but the actual city of Los Santos will be a little bit smaller then LC.
- There will be a lot of variety in the missions than there was in IV.
- You can use gasoline to light cars on fire as Trevor anytime you want, not just on missions.
- Each character has their own inventory, but that could be changed closer to the release date.
- GTA's trademark humor will be back in terms of in-game TV, radio, internet, and of course the characters actions (Trevor especially!)
- The wanted system may be different, but at this time it's unknown by how much.
Stay tuned to igta5.com for all the latest news on GTA V. Remember to join us in our Forums to discuss anything GTA V related.
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.