Game Informer GTA Online Hands-On Preview
Posted by TreeFitty via iBeNiko September 11, 2013 : 14 Comments : 12,050 Views
- Customization includes choosing mom, dad, and grandparents. Male and female avatars available.
- You can choose your characters lifestyle which affects your skills
- You can choose gestures (like flipping dual birds)
- You can take pictures with your phone including selfies
- During robberies clerks may be armed
- When accepting a race invite you are seamlessly warped to the starting line with no lobby wait
- Larger missions have a lobby where you can choose specific roles in missions (sniper, lookout, crew leader, transporter, etc...)
- During missions your team has a set amount of lives
- Over 500 missions currently
- Passive mode protects you from harm by other players but is deactivated if you shoot your weapon
- You can place bounties on other players if they kill/rob you
- When at your safehouse you can do many activities such as having friends over, calling strippers, getting drunk, etc. More expensive pads have heist planning boards like in singleplayer
- All safehouses have a garage but lower cost ones can only hold 2 vehicles while the most expensive holds 10
- If other players in game are in a police chase you can watch it on Weasel News or even see it from your window
- You have to unlock the content creator at a certain rank but should be able to gain access in an hour of playing
- Created content can be ranked (as in rating how good it is) and Rockstar can verify it's awesome-tivity
Print versions of the latest issue should be reaching mail boxes soon. Join the discussions in the forums!
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.