---I Found My OTB in Blueberry---
DLC Release day:
TUE JUL 23 - 3PM (PDT) / 6PM (EDT) / 7PM (ADT) / 11PM (BST)
Monthly Crew night:
MON JUL 29 - 3PM (PDT) / 6PM (EDT) / 7PM (ADT) / 11PM (BST)
These days, it's pretty easy to find your favourite crewmates on either Red Dead Online or Fallout 76., among other games.
We have an active Discord channel and PSN group chat - join us there if you haven't already, DM for an invite if you need one.
The Diamond Casino & Resort opens for your enjoyment in the heart of Los Santos this Tuesday, July 23rd.
Perfect timing! If you can make it next Tuesday, let's gather as a crew to check out the new casino DLC for GTA Online. We'll still have our regular monthly crew night the following Monday, July 29.
People were asking about dress code and theme...there will likely be new outfits that come with the DLC, so there is no theme other than checking out the new business venture model. Drive and wear whatever you like!
The start times listed are a guide - get online when you can. Don't forget to set your active crew to IGTA to be able to join the session - it'll be chock full of shenanigans!
* Join the iGTA forums to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew.
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* Join anytime, the earlier the better. We start in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are.
* NO DIRTY RACING! A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention, read the description, and listen to the creator's instructions.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive playlists. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives or drivebys.
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't.
Save the date for upcoming crew nights:
Monday, August 26
Monday, September 30
Monday, October 28
If you have a theme suggestion for an upcoming crew night, mention it below!
(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)
Altitude | Apocalypse | Brand Expo | BMX | Classic/Vintage | Crotch Rockets | Drift | Forgot-I-Had-This | Hot Rods | Hotring Circuit | Junker | Lowriders | MC | Military | Monster Truck | Motocross | Muscle | Off-Road | Rally | Stunt | Supercars | Truckers | Tuners | Utility | Watercraft
80's | Animals: Altitude/Dapper/Dirty/Party/MC | Beach Bums | Bums | Business | Clowns | Cowboys | Crew Blue | Emergency Services | FIB | GTA Characters | Gangs | Hell | Hippy | Imposter | Ninjas | Pimps & Hoes | Pirates | Punk | Rockabilly | Rock & Roll | Safari | Scuba | Steampunk | Toga | Underpants Party | Vinewood | Warriors | Waterworld | Wrestling | Zombies
New Year's | Valentine's Day | St. Patrick's Day | Cinco de Mayo | Memorial Day | Freedom | Labor Day | Halloween | Festive Surprise | Olympics