(Eat an apothecary's satchel of dragon cocks, Photobucket.)
TUE AUG 22 - 6PM (EDT) 11PM (BST) ---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story!
If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it. The IGTA Community chat on PSN is also a great place to share ideas and news.
Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta!
Everyone stop showering immediately...and hoard that cardboard! This week, we explore Los Santos' dark underbelly - tent cities, culverts, back alleys, underpasses and caves. What better way to spend a Tuesday - a spot of drunken panhandling outside the Vanilla Unicorn, huddling for warmth under the Del Perro pier, riding the rails out to the countryside - or fighting to the death for quarters! Bum night is inevitably going to be a stinky one.
* Join the iGTA community here to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew.
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* Join anytime, the earlier the better. We usually start in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are.
* NO DIRTY RACING! A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention, read the description, and listen to the creator's instructions.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives.
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't.
--- Upcoming Events:
August 29 - Smuggler's Run DLC
September 5 - Ninjas
September 12 - Clowns
September 19 - Zombies
September 26 - Cars You Don't (Normally) Steal or Drive, aka "I Forgot I Bought This"
(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)
All About Dat Vehicle
Apocalypse Night, MC Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road, BMX Night, Lowriders, Rally Car, Supercars, Crotch Rockets, Motocross, Military Night, Muscle Cars, Classic Cars Show & Shine, Utility, Truckers
All About Dat Outfit
Crew Blue Night, 80s Night, Vinewood Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party, Bums, Toga, Cowboys, Pirates, Ninjas, GTA Characters, Rockabilly Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Purge Night, Steampunk
Other theme suggestions are welcome!