Sign in to follow this  
angeal18

South Park: The Stick of Truth

i heard about this earlier today... i can't wait for the full details next month, i hope you're able to create the new kid, and recruit who you want in your party...

butters is my nigga, we'll play it to the end together...

Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone.

post-24-8145_thumb.jpg

Guest Marney1

I'm going to keep an eye on this because me and the missus piss ourselves laughing at South Park, hopefull it'll get an adult rating. :P

Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone.

the new ip.board app sucks... every post leaves a Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone. now, and for some reason it tried to attach something in my last post...

but i do hope they finally release a south park game worth playing... and an in-depth RPG from obsidian, who might be one of the better companies to handle this, just smells like a great start to a possible fun game for the fans out there...

pichurias feas yo solo queria jugar gta sanandras y aparesio una cosa rara :wall:(N):angry: gas ustedes osea los que isieron la pg

Gassssssssss

pero una cosita mas ustedes no saben crear pg buenas .l. :spam: esto quisiera hacer con esta pg aplastarla y hacerme la loca

Guest Marney1

pichurias feas yo solo queria jugar gta sanandras y aparesio una cosa rara :wall:(N):angry: gas ustedes osea los que isieron la pg

Gassssssssss

pero una cosita mas ustedes no saben crear pg buenas .l. :spam: esto quisiera hacer con esta pg aplastarla y hacerme la loca

Wow, just wow.

Wow, it's in Spanish and it's poorly typed, never had both before. Spanish is one of the few non-English languages I have an understanding of, and this is still confusing.

He's basically comparing San Andreas with this game, for some reason, and something about how he'll go crazy if something isn't crushed.

Guest Marney1

Wow, it's in Spanish and it's poorly typed, never had both before. Spanish is one of the few non-English languages I have an understanding of, and this is still confusing.

He's basically comparing San Andreas with this game, for some reason, and something about how he'll go crazy if something isn't crushed.

What, he wants CJ in the South Park game or he's not buying it?

GI details have been leaked, and it sounds like the kind of south park game i want to play... and i like how matt and tre are heavily involved in the entire process, making sure it stays true to the source material...

http://www.vg247.com/2011/12/03/south-park-the-game-details-escape-from-game-informer/

this sounds fun :D...

Gassssssssss

Wow, just wow.

pichurias ugly I just wanted to play gta sanandras and gas aparesio a rare thing that you bone pg isieron but one more thing you do not know how to create good pg. l. this I would like to do with this pg and I be mad crush.

Google translation. Still Ummm huh?

Gassssssssss

Wow, just wow.

pichurias ugly I just wanted to play gta sanandras and gas aparesio a rare thing that you bone pg isieron but one more thing you do not know how to create good pg. l. this I would like to do with this pg and I be mad crush.

Google translation. Still Ummm huh?

Gameinformer has a rather nice interview with matt and trey.

I'm stoked to be honest. I want a real SP game. This will b it. Matt and trey said gameplay will make u think ur watching south park.

That might be cool.

So stoked..

That's brilliant, I haven't read the Article Yet, but I sure will when I get the time.. I've been wanting a South Park Game for years now.. and not one were all you do is kill Turkeys.

Well it sound's like they've got something planned. But still the Simpsons games come to mind....

They weren't too bad really.

icon11.gif

Dafuq

one trailer showed the THQ logo. the next ubisoft

whose the publisher?

not watching any more trailers. spoiling the jokes

ill probably buy this

whens it out?