I want to ride an elephant, i think someone said it already.

Would be awesome to ride through town with your boys jamming on an elephant picking people off...

After playing RDR i know that the animals will be good, although i hated the bloody mountain lion always sneak attacking me, almost shat my pants a few times.

I just cant wait, will we be using a dog as a weapon or will be be AI?

oh yes and pigs, oh wait they have always been in it.....

Mountain lions would be a nice addition to GTA, they were such a pain in RDR lol. And I'm guessing the dogs will be part AI with us having some control over them maybe?

i think those were cougars in RDR

Oh you're probably right, they were damn big cats.

Idk, Fitty, looks like a bear to me.

Late to the party on this one, but that bear is awfully stationary. The more I stare and squint, though...

Idk, Fitty, looks like a bear to me.

Late to the party on this one, but that bear is awfully stationary. The more I stare and squint, though...

Make sure to watch it in HD with full screen and then pause it yourself.

I swear that's either a bear, or a rock that looks alot like a bear. And it's definitely possible, because Rockstar said there will be animals in GTA V, plus most people know there are Black Bears in the Yosemite and Los Padres national parks.

I can definitely see the shape of a bear, but why isn't it running with all the noise and commotion of the bike crash? Why isn't it moving at all?

I can definitely see the shape of a bear, but why isn't it running with all the noise and commotion of the bike crash? Why isn't it moving at all?

Yeah I agree, it's not moving at all. But it looks alot like a bear, and with animals being a confirmed element in GTA V it's very possible that it is. This could either be an easter egg ( made on purpose by Rockstar ) pointing out that there will be wildlife like bears in GTA V. Or a total accident, which I think is unlikely due to how much control Rockstar excersises over what goes into their trailers.

......................... or it might just be a rock.....

That's not a bear, it's Bigfoot on all fours, it's obvious to see, jeeezz. Some of you guys need to get your eyes checked.

Fuck there bein' bears, if i wanted to have a bear jump out at me from nowhere, kill me, and have me start up from where i saved last i'd play Fry Cry or Skyrim. Wouldn't mind seeing the impact and damage it makes when you hit it with a car though, plus if you led one into a town or LS, would it keep going for you or would it go off and go on a rampage until the cops turned up and killed it, cos them fuckers do enough damage to mercenaries with AK47's let alone unarmed ped's. It'd be a massacre. (Y)

• Like 1

We may see a reformed version of the famous taxi driver instigation technique.

1. Punch a bear in the face.

2. Repeat step one forty times.

3. Lead the mob of bears into a countryside town (or, better, south central L.S) on your Faggio.

4. Enjoy the ensuing mayhem.

• Like 4

That's not a bear, it's Bigfoot on all fours, it's obvious to see, jeeezz. Some of you guys need to get your eyes checked.

Fuck there bein' bears, if i wanted to have a bear jump out at me from nowhere, kill me, and have me start up from where i saved last i'd play Fry Cry or Skyrim. Wouldn't mind seeing the impact and damage it makes when you hit it with a car though, plus if you led one into a town or LS, would it keep going for you or would it go off and go on a rampage until the cops turned up and killed it, cos them fuckers do enough damage to mercenaries with AK47's let alone unarmed ped's. It'd be a massacre. (Y)

I like the idea of leading a bear into the city, along with random bear attacks against pedestrians and hikers.

On a side note, I would like for there to be a tranquilizer gun in the game which is able to put any of the animals to sleep. You should then be able to tie a rope to it and drag it slowly behind your car ( so as to not kill it ) traveling towards the coast ( or somehow be able to put it into the back of a truck bed/ even though it would be heavy as fuck ). For the next part to work, bears will need to have the ability to swim.

O.K so you drive the bear right to the coast and off of a cliff into the ocean below, the bear wakes up stunned from the impact and comes face to face with a great white shark. A bloody fight insues, who will be victorious?

Just something I would like to see.

Plus if there was a zoo, you could try similar scenarios pairing up different animals to see who will win. Throwing Tigers in with Lions, Silverback Gorillas in with Polar Bears, Crocodiles with Killer Whales etc etc.

• Like 1

Well, since bears can swim in real life, that fucked-up idea just might be stupid enough to work.

I hope we can customize that shark we saw with frickin' laser beams attached to its head.

• Like 5

Well, since bears can swim in real life, that fucked-up idea just might be stupid enough to work.

I hope we can customize that shark we saw with frickin' laser beams attached to its head.

i'm sorry, but sharks were put on the endangered species list. We have Sea Bass, they are mutated ill-tempered Sea Bass

Thanks Blacksox9 I am meant to be teaching but now all I am doing is thinking about which animals I am going to make fight and also which animals capture and set free in the muscle beach area........This would be an awesome addition to the game and would give me at least 15 more hours of gameplay.

That's okay, those Cambodians don't understand a word you're saying anyway. Just sit back and enjoy the tropical experience. B)

• Like 1

I think that when became clear that GTA V will have an underwater map, lots of people thought their'd fishes (besides the shark of course), but with this amazing screenshot of the scuba diver, it's 100 percent sure their will be underwater fauna. Small ones, but I'm sure their will also be bigger ones.

i like trains pedo bear nah id like some monkeys chimps silver backs and stuff that attack u

I heard California is infamous for its presence of wild monkeys, chimps and silverback motherfucking gorrillas.

[/sarcasm]

• Like 1

I would like to def see animals in the game doesn't matter which kind just to see animals in a Gta game would be awesome, oh and fish so like maybe you could go fishing as an activity you can do with friends or something, just a thought

Hunting should almost be confirmed if animals are in.. It's not like Rockstar to include animals in a game like this without having the ability to "shoot the shit outta 'em!" They pulled it off in Red Dead and I'm almost positive they will in GTA V..

i like the idea of a tranquilizer gun and you shooting animals with it but it would also be good on stealth missions or to shoot a cop and not get a wanted level.

i would like to see a sea turtle as one of them sea animals. i also would like to go out in the woods and use woodland creachers as target shooting you know to see how much damage the guns can really do. and last if they have a zoo i would like to let all the animals out to be free.

• Like 1

do u guys think they will make like a hunting mission cause Trevor is not the richest man maybe he hunts for his food?

Bro, how many people below the poverty line do you know that hunt? None, because 1. they don't possess the skill. 2. you need a license 3. Guns and equipment are fucking expensive.

This isn't 1904.