I love when someone says something to me, and three other people respond for me before I've even seen it.

*Goes back to sipping drinks in lounge chair*

I'm pretty sure he was talking to everyone :whistle:

*pisses in said drink*

Dunno how I missed this before. Probably because it was stupid.

His post was clearly a direct response to mine. He paraphrased my post and no one else responded to the kid whose post he was defending.

Anyone say unicorn yet, bunnies would be cool to. It'd be really cool if they added deer then, when it's night in the game, deer will keep running infront of your car and you'll be like, "fuck, what's will all the fucking deer!". That'd be cool.

• Like 1

sadly the only animal i have seen is a dog and shark nothing else but if i did see one i will tell you.

hay if they make the deer realistic then while we are driving a long the country side at night they will jump out in front of you and then you try to stop but you hit them any way and when you get out theirs a dent in your front bumper stuff like that with animals would be cool to have.

sadly the only animal i have seen is a dog and shark nothing else but if i did see one i will tell you.

hay if they make the deer realistic then while we are driving a long the country side at night they will jump out in front of you and then you try to stop but you hit them any way and when you get out theirs a dent in your front bumper stuff like that with animals would be cool to have.

I think it's fair to say there will be a lot of animals. Their 'most ambitious game yet' is likely to have more than were in RDR.

On YouTube one guy spotted that what looked like a bear in the second trailer when Franklin is dirt inking in the woods

I love when someone says something to me, and three other people respond for me before I've even seen it.

*Goes back to sipping drinks in lounge chair*

I'm pretty sure he was talking to everyone :whistle:

*pisses in said drink*

Dunno how I missed this before. Probably because it was stupid.

His post was clearly a direct response to mine. He paraphrased my post and no one else responded to the kid whose post he was defending.

So what? Several ppl liked your post. Thats a clear indication that several other ppl on this site felt the same and probably didn't respond because what needed to be said was already stated.

Calm your tits, it twas a joke.

Hmm, I see a shadow...

Where? :huh:

On YouTube one guy spotted that what looked like a bear in the second trailer when Franklin is dirt inking in the woods

Link?

If there's dogs, there's bound to be fleas

And if I am flying, there better be no mutha fuckin snakes on my plane

if there are i am definitely gonne re-enact this

I want to ride an elephant, i think someone said it already.

Would be awesome to ride through town with your boys jamming on an elephant picking people off...

After playing RDR i know that the animals will be good, although i hated the bloody mountain lion always sneak attacking me, almost shat my pants a few times.

I just cant wait, will we be using a dog as a weapon or will be be AI?

oh yes and pigs, oh wait they have always been in it.....

Would be awesome to ride through town with your boys jamming on an elephant picking people off...

After playing RDR i know that the animals will be good, although i hated the bloody mountain lion always sneak attacking me, almost shat my pants a few times.

Mountain lions would be a nice addition to GTA, they were such a pain in RDR lol. And I'm guessing the dogs will be part AI with us having some control over them maybe?

Mountain lions would be a nice addition to GTA, they were such a pain in RDR lol. And I'm guessing the dogs will be part AI with us having some control over them maybe?

i think those were cougars in RDR