My guess is that it'll be a lot like red dead. Deer, bears, birds, dogs are already confirmed, most likely some farm animals, and maybe cats but who gives a shit about them :whistle: and in the IGN interview they said they seen a coyote in the demo.

imma kill so many cats...

• Like 2

If TV shows return to GTAV, (which they probably will) I hope there's a Nature parody on their GBH/PBS-like educational channel. I think they could do alot with that.

• Like 3

Ok where are you from and why are they called 'beecubes'? if anything I would call it a bee-hexagon.

I'm from Norway and in my country we call it a bee cube. Many norwegian words have several meanings, so "en kube" in norwegian doesn't have to mean a square object, I'm quite sure. It might, and it's very norwegian to put old words together, instead of creating a new one. It was the translation that came to mind and you understood it perfectly. If you feel like you have the same obligation with spelling and terms on the internet as in school, that's your problem.

Ok where are you from and why are they called 'beecubes'? if anything I would call it a bee-hexagon.

I'm from Norway and in my country we call it a bee cube. Many norwegian words have several meanings, so "en kube" in norwegian doesn't have to mean a square object, I'm quite sure. It might, and it's very norwegian to put old words together, instead of creating a new one. It was the translation that came to mind and you understood it perfectly. If you feel like you have the same obligation with spelling and terms on the internet as in school, that's your problem.

Well thanks for teaching me something about my heritage! And we're all grammar nazis from time to time but in this case I was genuinely interested in the term.

If there are horses on the game, i would like to be able to ride them...

Anyone able to tell me the possibilities of bears please?

I can't believe no one has taken the time to tell you about the endless possibilites of bears yet..

32062-nbearable.jpg

Let me start. First of all us bears tend to act on what we as bears have learned over the the years. This is imprinted into our psyche thanks to evolution. So hunting/gathering, eating, shitting, reproduceing, and hibernating are all pretty expected. Now I know what you're thinking, black bears are probably agressive and quick to steal, rape, indulge in the use of crack cocaine, and leave shitty tips, but you're wrong! Black bears are rarely agressive unless cornered or female with young cubs. Its the grizzlys you gotta watch out for, and they happen to be native to the western portion of the united states. But like most bears grizzlys will run if they hear you comeing, so it's important to make a decent bit of noise while walking through the woods (carrying a whistle or a bell is advised). Now you know most of the possiblities of bears!

If they make a sequel to RDR, sure.

The game is about heists. I don't think we need to sell coyote pelts to supplement our income.

true but they might implement it in some way either way i can wait to hit a deer with my bobcat

• Like 1

But like most bears grizzlys will run if they hear you coming, so it's important to make a decent bit of noise while walking through the woods (carrying a whistle or a bell is advised).

Sounds like bears are big wimps, scared of what goes bump in the night. :ph34r:

Me I wold like for animals to have: Coyotes, Bears, Dogs, Cats And Birds, Sharks, Fish and Sqirrles, your average ordinary animals in the real world like even Deer and more. Maybe even Exotic animals like Tigers, exotic Fish, and More!

If we can drive taxi, ambulances and police cars to supplement our income, why shouldn't we be able to sell pelts if there are animals, even though the game is mainly about heists?

Because pelts are irrelevant in the 21st century. The leather industry is now controlled by large corporations and independent hunters are no longer a part of it. The fur industry is quickly dying due to pressure from animal protection organizations and lack of a market.

That's why you won't be skinning a cougar in Grand Theft Auto 5. -_-

If we can drive taxi, ambulances and police cars to supplement our income, why shouldn't we be able to sell pelts if there are animals, even though the game is mainly about heists?

Because pelts are irrelevant in the 21st century. The leather industry is now controlled by large corporations and independent hunters are no longer a part of it. The fur industry is quickly dying due to pressure from animal protection organizations and lack of a market.

That's why you won't be skinning a cougar in Grand Theft Auto 5. -_-

if we can't skin them, i'll be okay with that, i just wanna kill them.

Because unfortunately this isn't 1912 anymore.

Go to your nearest wooded area, skin a rabbit (or any other animal you can catch and kill), and attempt to sell its pelt to any department store of your choice. Then, come back and tell us how that worked out for you, and then you'll have your answer as to why we shouldn't be able to sell pelts in GTA V.

• Like 1

I love when someone says something to me, and three other people respond for me before I've even seen it.

*Goes back to sipping drinks in lounge chair*

I'm pretty sure he was talking to everyone :whistle:

*pisses in said drink*

• Like 3