I could tolerate police dogs if they only used them at two stars. It's easy to get from two to three, or down to no wanted level at all, so you wouldn't have to deal with them much.

I can't deal with dogs at three stars, I have a helicopter to blow up.

Animals in the woods and mountains. Bears,deer,mountain cats, wild dogs, different birds and small game. How about an area where you can hunt., or buy tags to hunt. Running over animals and causing road kill would just be fun. Speeding through the city and a cat or dog runs infront of your car. Swerve or speed up and run it down. The little things. A flock of seagulls so you pull out your shot gun and shred 10 or so leaving just a bloody feathery mess. As the others get picked of as they fly away. Feathers floating down blowing in the wind.

Just being able to shot a guy walking his dog with a sniper rifle. With different and some times hilarious results, example. Shot guy walking and then his dog takes off running down the street, maybe gets hit by a car or attacks a ped. Or guy gets shot and his dog takes off running draging his owner behind. Leaving a bloody trail. People screaming and reacting. Or shoot the dog and just watch as the ped cries over his dead dog. Hahaha. The little things.

• Like 1

^ Has the dog been conformed as an NPC yet?

No, but they have been confirmed. :)

How do we know? Because they are all over the place in the information we've gotten.

Haha, just realized the spelling mistake. Mees ah Noob.

All i'm thinking is they're like the ones in Hitman, you can see them, interact with them, but they can't roam around the map freely. The cows are stuck in the field by a fence etc.

If they do roam freely then there better be cats, it'd be like Crips without any Ballers otherwise.

^ Has the dog been conformed as an NPC yet?

No, but they have been confirmed. :)

How do we know? Because they are all over the place in the information we've gotten.

in the first trailer there was a dog at the beach, so that leaves the possibility open for them.

Has there actually been any news or evidence of any animals a part from dogs yet?

yup birds lol

they say there putting in a fully function eco system

I think it's fair to say we can expect to see loads of sealife underwater. Anyone know the chances of sharks being in LA waters? We should see snakes in the desert...

Anyone got a theory on how chop will work? Do people think he'll be available in free roam and will he work as a weapon? My word it's unlikely but imagine having a dog as an upgrade in multiplayer. Would be fantastic.

emagen been a dog with no sign that you are a online player no name above your head so you can sneek up on players and bite there ass

Has there actually been any news or evidence of any animals a part from dogs yet?

yup birds lol

they say there putting in a fully function eco system

Where have they said that? Link please. :)

:mellow:

Sharks

hate to be a dick but sharks are classed as mammals, yeah im being that guy lol

but id LOVE to see sharks :D we better get some bears in the woods, its just fucking funny when a bear mauls someone in the woods online in RDR xD

Sharks are fish because they have gills

Sharks

hate to be a dick but sharks are classed as mammals, yeah im being that guy lol

but id LOVE to see sharks :D we better get some bears in the woods, its just fucking funny when a bear mauls someone in the woods online in RDR xD

Sharks are fish because they have gills

Cool story bro, but you're only over a year late.

start it at 2 mins. this is one scenario i would very much like to recreate.

Good Stuff!

There's nothing like the senseless murder of Farm Animals to get you goin' in the morning. :D

I also vote for farm animals, domestic pets, wild animals and sea animals. They would all be a nice addition to the game. Beecubes to shoot down by people so they get attacked could also be fun. I hope that Franklin is not the only one who can use a dog, if they let us use one in the game at all.

I also vote for farm animals, domestic pets, wild animals and sea animals. They would all be a nice addition to the game. Beecubes to shoot down by people so they get attacked could also be fun. I hope that Franklin is not the only one who can use a dog, if they let us use one in the game at all.

Ok where are you from and why are they called 'beecubes'? if anything I would call it a bee-hexagon.

I really hope chop isn't a big part of the game.. I'm hopeing for cut scenes only. I don't want to put up with a dogs bullshit in real life, so why would I want to do it in a video game? Like fable 2, I did everything in my power to lose that damn dog.

Animals in gta= great addition. Animals we have to take care of in gta= annoying. This aint the sims pets! aint no body got time for that..

I even saw kids begging rockstar on the newswire to add chop as the fourth playable character/protagonist... smh.. I'm pulling an old yeller on that dog as soon as i get a chance, if only to spite the people who are gettin their pants wet over this dog.

Will one be able to hurt, or even kill animals?

I think the "ethical" issue with this is a pure act of hypocrisy. Killing people = okay but killing a dog = immoral?

Good job, society!

• Like 1

I really hope chop isn't a big part of the game.. I'm hopeing for cut scenes only. I don't want to put up with a dogs bullshit in real life, so why would I want to do it in a video game? Like fable 2, I did everything in my power to lose that damn dog.

Animals in gta= great addition. Animals we have to take care of in gta= annoying. This aint the sims pets! aint no body got time for that..

I even saw kids begging rockstar on the newswire to add chop as the fourth playable character/protagonist... smh.. I'm pulling an old yeller on that dog as soon as i get a chance, if only to spite the people who are gettin their pants wet over this dog.

Uhh he's on the poster. I don't think they would make him so abundant in their marketing this late in to only feature him in cut scenes. And what was so bad about the dog in Fable? He didnt do anything but show you where shit is, and kill people that you already knocked down, thazzit. We don't even know anything about it yet, but im sure that you won't have to babysit it like its actually a pet. They got rid of that by eliminating girlfriends :mellow:

My guess is that it'll be a lot like red dead. Deer, bears, birds, dogs are already confirmed, most likely some farm animals, and maybe cats but who gives a shit about them :whistle: and in the IGN interview they said they seen a coyote in the demo.