animals that attack would be great.

or keep as pets, like dogs etc... follow the character around etc. even attack other peds on command.

I wouldn't want a dog, seriously it would be a waste of fucking time. But I would like there to be strays, dogs owned by peds and K9s. I would fuck around and try get the dogs to attack everyone, like how you could knock people over in GTA IV and position yourself so the punch hit's another ped and a chain reaction starts.

I think dogs as pets would be cool. Let them attack robbers and smell out drug dealers. Although I agree it would be a waste of time taking them for walks and all that shit haha. It would also be funny shooting them and watching them die.

MMM

Sharks

hate to be a dick but sharks are classed as mammals, yeah im being that guy lol

but id LOVE to see sharks :D we better get some bears in the woods, its just fucking funny when a bear mauls someone in the woods online in RDR xD

Sharks

hate to be a dick but sharks are classed as mammals, yeah im being that guy lol

but id LOVE to see sharks :D we better get some bears in the woods, its just fucking funny when a bear mauls someone in the woods online in RDR xD

wrong, they're fish dumbass, go back to science class, please, before you riddle the rest of the world with your terrible lies!

wrong, they're fish dumbass, go back to science class, please, before you riddle the rest of the world with your terrible lies!

I corrected him two minutes after he posted it, and I did it without being an asshole. Don't troll.

• Like 1

Should be able to own a tiger like scarface once we get a mansion, and maybe a massive shark tank ( with you guessed it Sharks - plus maybe you can feed them stray dogs ).

We should have a fortress style gang safehouse where there will be guard dogs ( Pitt Bulls ), as well as other gang members guarding the compound surrounded by high walls and Razorwire ( this would be great for sieges with the cops )

There should be Zoo's where you can free the animals and let them run havoc killing NPC's.

And I don't know maybe your own personal pet Tyrannosaurus Rex :D

There should be Zoo's where you can free the animals and let them run havoc killing NPC's.

That reminds me of the days I used to play Zoo Tycoon, and I always placed random guests into the tank full of vicious man eating great white sharks.

• Like 1

Should be able to own a tiger like scarface once we get a mansion, and maybe a massive shark tank ( with you guessed it Sharks - plus maybe you can feed them stray dogs ).

We should have a fortress style gang safehouse where there will be guard dogs ( Pitt Bulls ), as well as other gang members guarding the compound surrounded by high walls and Razorwire ( this would be great for sieges with the cops )

And I don't know maybe your own personal pet Tyrannosaurus Rex :D

Idea of zoo is kinda great. It'll be fun to see people dying in havoc caused by animals.... :D

Yeah quite a while ago I got that fact mixed up with sharks and dolphins. It's over. Lol. But yeah....animals huh? Hope these dogs are going to actually have a place in the game, I'll actually be pretty pissed if the police don't use K9's, be a big waste :/ no excuse with all the time they've had/have.

As long as we can't interact with them I could care less if they're in the game. And when I say interact I mean ride, keep as pets, pet, pick up, shit like that. I'm not on some PETA shit, if they're in the game we better be able to shoot them.

I just see alot of kids requesting being able to keep animals as pets and to able to ride horses.. And to be honest I really don't think that kind of shit belongs in gta.

In my opinion R* may make a great job about animals in the game because they've worked with them in other big projects all we know. I prefer realistic games so it would be awesome that the game included real animals where the game is going to be set. (L.A.).

For example we could find in that city and its sorroundings:

Racoons, Squirrels, fox, coyote, opossum, skunks, rats, mice, moles, groundhog, armadillos, beaver, birds, bats, snakes, chipmunks, voles, deer, fly squirrel, gophers, prairie dog, feral pigs, alligators, iguanas, muskrats, nutria, otters, pigeons, goose, muscovy, starlings, woodpecker, porcupines, rabbits, weasels, dogs, cats, horses.

A possible Zoo in the city or in another area would be great too. Of course, althought I like realistic videogames, I really into gta myths so a possible Bigfoot or similar would be incredible and most of gamers wish find some myth in the game. I'm sure of it.

I've heard (I do not know if it'll be true) that there will be fighting dogs in the game so possible pets perhaps will be adquired along the game.

Oh! I forgot bears and snakes. I wonder if we'll be able of swimming or diving in the game. Could you imagine practising reeve diving, wreck diving, swimming close to dolphins, sharks....besides there´re many fishes you may find more or less close to the coast. For example: California Halibuts, bat ray, stripped marlin, groups of sardines, and some kind of species of sharks (leopard shark, great white shark, blue shark, shortfin mako shark) and so on...the ocean is plenty of interesting things as well.

If GTA had animals that could be killed, I'm pretty sure the game would be banned. One of the reasons Postal had such a hard time was because of the animal cruelty aspect. GTA also has a long standing controversy with a lot of media outlets, so increasing the cruelty potential would be a bad move.

It worked in RDR because of the hunting aspect and time period context. There were pigeons in LA Noire, but they only ever flew away if you drove near them.

It's weird that we can get away with murdering humans in a video game, but not animals. This is a fact of life, though. Animal cruelty is accepted in movies, so I image it'd pass over to games.

I'm not sure that animals in GTA free-roam would fly with the censors, so maybe they'd only appear in cutscenes and unreachable areas. But maybe Rockstar will say "Fuck it" and throw a whole heap of animals in to ramp up the controversy again.

I don't mind what they do, I just don't want to see the game get banned before I can play it.

We'll see what they do soon enough, I guess...

These are the types of animals i want to see in GTA V:

-Dogs ( K-9s, Pets, Stray)

-Snakes

-Bears

-Squirrles

-All kinds of fish

-BobCats

-Mountain Lions

-Different species of birds

-Scorpions

-Desert tortoise

-Rats