I hope these flies are in-game.

noseeum1.jpg

And if you don't go to the shop and buy fly spray eventually they swarm around you and suck your blood, causing the screen to blur and sway. If you leave it too long you collapse and die from blood loss.

Guest Marney-1

How do you burn things down with a fire extinguisher?

My bad, I ment Flame Thrower XD

I wouldn't worry about, easy mistake.

Guest Marney-1

Combine+Cows/wildlife=Epic and slightly disturbing fun

Brawling + cows = Cow punched in face.

11162_video_big.jpg

since there are dogs we could except cattle and horses....plus some birds

i cant see them wasting time with small things such as cats and bugs...but would be cool to drive through the countryside and see splats and smears on screen lol

also be funny to find a small cave that says bigfoot lives here as a Easter egg

ohhhh and some type of shark....if you guys can remember their was one in VC but if you shoot it nothing happened.

i want that to change lol

Dude I'm not english/american, give me a break.

Me neither, yet I posses the ability to construct a cohesive sentence in the English language without much trouble.

Anyway, I wouldn't really expect to see any animals except: dogs,birds and maybe coyotes or something small like that that could be found in the wild.

Me neither, yet I posses the ability to construct a cohesive sentence in the English language without much trouble.

Anyway, I wouldn't really expect to see any animals except: dogs,birds and maybe coyotes or something small like that that could be found in the wild.

Well Marcus, I'm not as good as you.

well, dogs seem obvious, because theyre in the trailer, but i wouldnt be suprised if there were cows and even deer.

Why would there be cows in the game? I mean it's possible but what purpose could they possibly serve? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I mean, Los Angeles isn't exactly famous for it's large population of cows. Dogs are obviously there from the trailer, and birds like the ones in RDR would be a normal sight.

And I suspect they would include at least one form of "wild" animal, maybe cougars or coyotes like in RDR. I think bears are unlikely, but it would be cool. Can't really see cows in the game though, contrary to most people here who seem to have a fetish for cows.

ok thank marney i have talked about fire ants enough i see but the main problem is too little birds of pray and having cows would be super ideal, i just hope for my animal needs they include a zoo with lots of exotic and futile animals that you can steal or smuggle and then breed to produce a population of them for the people that want to i could have so much fun with that and doing cross breeding to get hybrids and letting them evolve over time just some ideas. x

dogs - viscous

tigers

bears

rats

snow leopards (if there's a snowy location)

sharks

dolphins

MMM

it would also be cool if there was a big wildlife park with dolpins, leopards, rhinos and other cool animals hahaha

MMM

ok thank marney i have talked about fire ants enough i see but the main problem is too little birds of pray and having cows would be super ideal, i just hope for my animal needs they include a zoo with lots of exotic and futile animals that you can steal or smuggle and then breed to produce a population of them for the people that want to i could have so much fun with that and doing cross breeding to get hybrids and letting them evolve over time just some ideas. x

Yes it would be like zoo tycoon 3 but in gta, very good idea, thank. x

animals that attack would be great.

or keep as pets, like dogs etc... follow the character around etc. even attack other peds on command.