I like the idea of having to avoid guard dogs, maybe we could lay down some drugged meat to knock them out...or just stab them?

And during the cutscene for this mission, your fat companion accidentally eat some of the drugged meat so you're gonna have to do everything by yourself.

If animals are included, I hope they are kind of rare that way it makes running into them more of a surprise. I think it would get old to fight off guard dogs on every house I rob, or every police chase. And we all know if there is torturing of animals PETA is going to have a shit fit. R* pulled it off in RDR so I don't see why we can't in GTA.

I'd like to see attack dogs, a few stray cats, birds, waterlife, and maybe a few farmland animals in the country side. Nothing crazy like giraffes and lions.

fire ants moths tigers leopards cheetahs dingos salmons alsations pinguins people gorillas albertrosses anglefish reptiles. x

That makes little to no sense at all. Could you enlighten us to why you would want fire ants? Moths? and all those other ridiculous animals. Alsations, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, gorrillas... really?

That makes little to no sense at all. Could you enlighten us to why you would want fire ants? Moths? and all those other ridiculous animals. Alsations, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, gorrillas... really?

In a parallell universe, randomness is considered humorous.

Looking back at the first page, I can say that this topic started going downhill when someone suggested gazelles.

fire ants moths tigers leopards cheetahs dingos salmons alsations pinguins people gorillas albertrosses anglefish reptiles. x

Alsations are far from being a ridiculous animal to have in GTA, they're likely to be the police dog of choice. :P

I have a feeling qwob was probably joking.

Either that or he went full retard.

i want to ride on a gorillas back while he slowly walks down the sidewalk, everybody stepping aside because of the great amount of respect they have for me, for i have trained a gorilla to let me ride it.

they are not ridiculous they are all adapted to survive in their environment so they are all special and i think it would be very fun to race against cheetahs in a car or attack a gorrilla or get eaten by a tiger or pinguin or get biten by a fire ant.

also i thought about eagles like from red dead john marston and you could shoot them or get seals and put them in zoos in the game that would be fantastic. x

Fuck pigeons and seagulls, annoying little bastards in real life

could actually be pretty funny.... you decide to steel a car parked underneath a big tree. As you get close you notice its covered in bird shit. I could see flocks of seagulls hanging out around the pier or docks. Perfect use for you trusty shot gun and pet dog named Roscko to fetch them for you....

Having a couple dogs n cats at ur safehouse would make it feel like home in the safehouse

an officer should hav k9 units that would be a great addition wit the animals SHARKS SOUND HELLA GOOD

that would make a good hunting mission, dressed upp in hunting attire to hunt various animals

they are not ridiculous they are all adapted to survive in their environment so they are all special and i think it would be very fun to race against cheetahs in a car or attack a gorrilla or get eaten by a tiger or pinguin or get biten by a fire ant.

also i thought about eagles like from red dead john marston and you could shoot them or get seals and put them in zoos in the game that would be fantastic. x

You are right, getting eaten by penguins is definitely realistic and suitable enough for this game.

• Like 2

i meant getting eaten by a tiger or a tiger eating a pinguin. x

Ah yes, because the natural prey of tigers are of course, penguins.

Moths and fire ants would be really cool. Not just normal ants, fire ants.

fire ants are just devilish and unrespectable so i would like them in the game to get revenge on them. x

and ok yes tigers don't eat pinguins so instead maybe have gazelles to get killed and it would be funny because the gazelles would run away if the tiger is chasing them and the gazelle would just keep running and then run into the city and run along the streets and people would just stop and look at it running and them someone might run it over and have to call the animal care people. furthermore for the pinguins to get killed they could have leopard seals they are possible so cool. x

• Like 1

fire ants are just devilish and unrespectable so i would like them in the game to get revenge on them. x

Yes they don't respect the laws we have established, they flagrantly tout the rules and are often seen to be doing despicable things like vandalising phone boxes and pushing old ladies into oncoming traffic. The evil bastards.x

• Like 1

Yes they don't respect the laws we have established, they flagrantly tout the rules and are often seen to be doing despicable things like vandalising phone boxes and pushing old ladies into oncoming traffic. The evil bastards.x

they are alos bite you and if millions of them do it at once the effects are devastating it is just another reason why they break the rules and need to be fumigated. x

When are you going to be in a situation where you are covered in a million ants? Unless perhaps they cause subsidance in the ground due to an extensive network of interlinked colonies and you fall through the weakened ground into their nest, but still...

(kiss)

in america they sometimes make fire ant bee hives near houses and people can get attacked by them and all of the ants like millions of them all attack the people and bite them because they have chemical signals that make the other ants realise they need to attack and soon all of them are attacking you and you can get hurt but the moral of the story is to not live in america where they also have killer bees but also to not attack a fire ant colony even if you're polite about it. x

in america they sometimes make fire ant bee hives near houses and people can get attacked by them and all of the ants like millions of them all attack the people and bite them because they have chemical signals* that make the other ants realise they need to attack and soon all of them are attacking you and you can get hurt but the moral of the story is to not live in america where they also have killer bees but also to not attack a fire ant colony even if you're polite about it. x

* we call these pheromones. ˈfer-ə-ˌmōn

And yes, Americans are clearly idiots for living in America, if it's not grizzly bears it's fire ants.

in america they sometimes make fire ant bee hives near houses and people can get attacked by them and all of the ants like millions of them all attack the people and bite them because they have chemical signals that make the other ants realise they need to attack and soon all of them are attacking you and you can get hurt but the moral of the story is to not live in america where they also have killer bees but also to not attack a fire ant colony even if you're polite about it. x

Holy cow, you should start using punctuation more often.

Anyway, I don't know why you guys are discussing fire ants. Are you actually considering them to be in the game? :v