k this could be the greatest game in the world not just cuz i love gta but here are my thoughts

if you put animals dont over do it and try to make it like gta sims if u put animals it should be stray cats birds rats, you could even make a game like hiddin packages like the old gtas ,, (when it was fun)

new and not boring, and as for dogs if u couyld make it...great but only k9 units and the ocaisional bull breed in a gangstas chain link front yard, maby a dog u can keep at ur house and put in the back seet and act asa homie but honsetly thats thinking to far for me . i cant stress enough that you guys can make it or break it with this game

mini games lots of mini games helicopter to boat to kwads ,killing,racing and flying

as for online if u put an awsome rank system and a great map load out (small to medium size) u could do well

but to be honest if u are not thinking your online is gonna be up there with halo and call of duty DONT EVEN COME OUT WITH ONLINE ! ...GTA IS A GREAT NAME AND CAME BEFORE BOLTH OF THOES... but if you insist make it a great free roam co op like saints row did, but take no other idea from that game

it is a descrace

i think gta was the best gameplay wise the realness of the game made me feel like i was part of a fun and real experience.

as for anything else ...put every thing you have ever put in a gta and put it in this game ,,,visuals can sell a game just as well as game play you guys shoulkd no you did it with l.a noire

lol

Welcome to the forums. We have various topics to talk about different things. This is the animal topic for talking about animals. We also have a wishlist topic for general things people wish to have included into the game. Feel free to post your ideas in the appropriate topic.

LOL picture this. Well i love all animals and wouldent harm them in reall life but what if you could have people dogs or strays or K9's, but i would throw a satchel charge on them and thell run into people or shit and ill blow them up.

Thats cruel, you evil bastard. I wouldn't blow them up, I'd lite them and make them tackle ppl, like War from RDR Undead Nightmare.

Guest Marney1

I am really wishing for cows to be on the game, I mean come on, who wouldn't like to press circle on a cow, or run a cow over, or push a cow over a cliff?

Ya that would be awesome

Yep, running cows over is fun.

What is it with everyone wanting to run over animals?

Run over pedestrians like a normal person you heartless swines.

• Like 2

It would be nice to find a deer in the woods, And when you have killed it you could take your knife and skin it like in Red Dead Redemption, and then sell it to some kind of hunter.

I would also like to see some bears just to make a walk in the woods more exiting.

But i feer that Rockstar cant release a game where you can kill a animal with a machinegun or a rpg. But dont blame me if im wrong because there was a dog in the trailer. I dont think the dogs will walk arond in the map or in the gardens. Its probably just in a few missions where you can see it by the cops or in a house.

How about hunting for humans? I mean, the way things are going livers are going to be pretty valuable on the black market, and i'd like to practice obtaining and selling them via gta.

How about hunting for humans? I mean, the way things are going livers are going to be pretty valuable on the black market, and i'd like to practice obtaining and selling them via gta.

there was a mission like that in gta iv :)