Micro-oorganisms! Then, they can make you feel sick, so... your health goes down very slow... and you go to a hospital and gets cured! Lol

Very very unlikely haha

eb6.jpg?1307463786

C'mon, this would be really realistic!

PS: They can make you get slower... so you wont be able to run at full speed!

this would be so overkill, i mean run slower? how am i supposed to play the game if i cant even move properly, im sorry but this is the most stupid idea on gta i have ever heard...

Alright, alright, but... i still prefer microorganisms than bigfoot.

are-you-fucking-kidding-me-face.png

I'd just like a few rare animals like the legendary animals in Red Dead Redemption. Maybe we'll get to earn a nice reward for hunting down a cougar or something that's been attacking hikers?

^That's how you post, take note you dickheads!

yeah, maybe even like the bounties for dragons/giants in Skyrim, but a little bit more difficult than just going there and killing them.

We've all seen the trailer with the nature and country side, and a lot of tourist places take people around on donkeys out west to explore canyons and the like... and donkeys are funny. So do you think they will put donkeys in the game? Also, do you think we can ride on them...ride in them, or otherwise control them? The possibilities are endless, but it does make me really excited about GTA5.

o dat is so neet, i didnt know day, immm gonna trry it wheen i git home 2day :D. I think if dey do put donkeys in de game they shud als0 pot cows 2.

i want giant creatures such as mammoth etc

Please tell me you mean in a museum, or that you're joking... I honestly don't think I can sink low enough to start flaming someone who wants to see a mammoth wandering around Los Santos.
  • Like 3

i want giant creatures such as mammoth etc

ye i wnt a trex dat wil kill u wen u walk outside nd u hv 2 kill it wit a baz00ka lolo nd mybe dragonz nd trollz nd giants

I WANT MAMMOTH IN MUSEUM AND I WANT WILD ANIMALS TO ATTACK TOWNS AND CITY NOT ALWAYS SOMETIMES ONLY

No need for caps lock. And I don't think a pack of grizzly bears charging into Los Santos would suit a game like GTA.

I WANT MAMMOTH IN MUSEUM AND I WANT WILD ANIMALS TO ATTACK TOWNS AND CITY NOT ALWAYS SOMETIMES ONLY

Thats just reminded me of the random museum in GTA4, should have had that open to the public was pretty cool.

Were the La Brea tar pits in LA Noire? There are mammoth skeletons and I think a few fiberglass models of mammoths at the museum there, so it's not too much of a stretch.

It'd be a hell of a place to dump a body.