Marine:

Sharks, dolphins, whales, turtles, little fishes, octopus, crabs, seagles, ray, seals.

Street & house:

dogs, cats, roaches, spiders, flies, rats, pigeons.

Pet:

Dogs, cats, parrots, fishes.

Desert:

snakes, desert eagles, scorpions.

forest & mountains:

bears, cougar, reindeers,snakes.

• Like 1

Marine:

Sharks, dolphins, whales, turtles, little fishes, octopus, crabs, seagles, ray, seals.

Street & house:

dogs, cats, roaches, spiders, flies, rats, pigeons.

Pet:

Dogs, cats, parrots, fishes.

Desert:

snakes, desert eagles, scorpions.

forest & mountains:

bears, cougar, reindeers,snakes.

Pretty good choices, but maybe more suited for a game more focused on nature, like RDR. How would dolphins, rays, sharks, pets and flies fit into the setting? How could you even see a detailed fly in the game? And personally I don't think pets are a good idea for GTA. I like the idea of "street" dogs though, and the different animals in different climates.

I wish that there would be bears and Bigfoot in mountains !! Sorry my bad english

I highly doubt R* would ever put mythical animals into a GTA game lol bears however, that could happen since the countryside looks huge! :jumpy:

I wish that there would be bears and Bigfoot in mountains !! Sorry my bad english

I highly doubt R* would ever put mythical animals into a GTA game lol bears however, that could happen since the countryside looks huge! :jumpy:

I know RDR isn't GTA, but it isn't based on fairy tales either. And in RDR there are unicorns, chupacabras, zombies, bigfoots, and tonnes of zombie animals. I think it would be cool if there was bigfoot in GTA V, if he was very elusive and hard to find. It would be like SA, except with a real bigfoot.

dogs, birds, fish, turtles on the beach, foxes, wolfs( if you don't already consider them in the "dog" family) snakes, rats and other small woodland creatures. if they can pull of bears....... well ok then and i want to be able to kill the too, they had no problem with it in skyrim or RDR.

dogs, birds, fish, turtles on the beach, foxes, wolfs( if you don't already consider them in the "dog" family) snakes, rats and other small woodland creatures. if they can pull of bears....... well ok then and i want to be able to kill the too, they had no problem with it in skyrim or RDR.

You want to kill turtles?You sick, sick bastard.

You want to kill turtles?You sick, sick bastard.

no, just the animals that will attack you. bears, wolfs(if there in the game} other woodland animals that want to try something.

Micro-oorganisms! Then, they can make you feel sick, so... your health goes down very slow... and you go to a hospital and gets cured! Lol

Very very unlikely haha

Micro-oorganisms! Then, they can make you feel sick, so... your health goes down very slow... and you go to a hospital and gets cured! Lol

Very very unlikely haha

eb6.jpg?1307463786

• Like 1

Very very unlikely haha

eb6.jpg?1307463786

C'mon, this would be really realistic!

PS: They can make you get slower... so you wont be able to run at full speed!