Its not to say that R* will use the ideas, its just thoughts. Some serious, some not. R* do what they like anyway, and if things arent on our wishlist we will still buy it so they dont care.

I LOVE YOU ALL, i hate ppl says "okay ppl give your wish list" come on mate you are nobody, and rockstar won't even take a look at thease forums, they don't care about wishlist unless its on facebook, you tube or twitter

Aww you mad bro? Also Psy (FORUM HOST/ADMIN) has said before that Rockstar does look at these forums.

(Oh I wonder what they think about us ;))

EDIT: Confused by post.

Guest Marney1

I LOVE YOU ALL, i hate ppl says "okay ppl give your wish list" come on mate you are nobody, and rockstar won't even take a look at thease forums, they don't care about wishlist unless its on facebook, you tube or twitter

Rockstar browse Rockstar fansites ALL the time and that my son is FACT.

Aww you mad bro? Also Psy (FORUM HOST/ADMIN) has said before that Rockstar does look at these forums.

(Oh I wonder what they think about us ;))

EDIT: Confused by post.

They think you're all mad.

Sharks

hate to be a dick but sharks are classed as mammals, yeah im being that guy lol

but id LOVE to see sharks :D we better get some bears in the woods, its just fucking funny when a bear mauls someone in the woods online in RDR xD

LOL! my bad =P still yeah it'll be great to have them =P

Sharks

but id LOVE to see sharks :D we better get some bears in the woods, its just fucking funny when a bear mauls someone in the woods online in RDR xD

sharks aint no mammal !!! is a FISH!!!!

Sharks

sharks aint no mammal !!! is a FISH!!!!

Yeah sharks are fish, they have gills. I think he was thinking about dolphins or whales.

Its not GTA V mammal wishlist lol. I dont want sharks tho. Swimming and u get eaten no thanks.

Agreed.

Its not GTA V mammal wishlist lol. I dont want sharks tho. Swimming and u get eaten no thanks.

thats tha point some times not alwaiiz

If you want risk a chance to get eaten by a shark go outside and go to the beach, wot you fink?

Edited by TreeFitty
Be nice(r).

Im just puzzled how this topic has 95 comments and when i made one like this it got locked at like 4 replies, i dont really care but WOW.

I would like to have crickets that chirp during the night, but i hate the idea of animals on missions killing people lol this isen't sims gone rouge. But it would never happen because it would display some animals as horrible beast and some other animal rights stuff.

Im just puzzled how this topic has 95 comments and when i made one like this it got locked at like 4 replies, i dont really care but WOW.

We have this animal topic started a month before the "pet" one, and the pet idea didn't go over very well so it was locked before too much spamming/flaming erupted. -_-

And the rest of you chill out. No need to bicker over little shit.

I think sharks are more suited for a game like Saint's Row, I wouldn't care for animals in the water to be honest, I barely spend any time swimming/in a boat in IV or SA. I think they should have interactive birds like in RDR, and maybe small animals like cats, stray dogs and coyotes.

1g0tc5.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1g0tc5.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What game is that? But anyone could get a photo and stick the GTA V logo in the corner, so not very impressive. But still pretty good.