Guest Marney1

i like the idea of K9

and stary dogs and cats

I think you meant 'scary' but if not 'stary' cats would certainly be different.

CatCatStaringFirstToBlinkLoses.jpg

Guest Marney1

He meant 'stray,' Marn...

If I was dyslexic I might have got onto it. Hope he doesn't think I was being funny.

Guest Marney1

PETA will love this: theres a mission were you put a remote bomb on a cow back to destroy a meth lab. Yes, its very Vice City.

I don't remember a mission like that in Vice City, enlighten me. :)

Oregon looks down on Cali? Lol.

Yea California is south of Oregon. We "look" down upon California becauseit is the biggest shithole on earth.

People are all assholes and fake. It smells like shit. Minorities everywhere.

I hope California sinks into the Pacific.

Fuck em

California isn't any worse than any other state, and there aren't any more assholes than any other state, the Cali assholes just happen to be more well-known because LA is in the top three most used settings for movies, TV, etc.

Don't get all bent out of shape just because your state's only noteworthy fact is that people used to die of dysentery and cholera trying to get there in a video game from 40 years ago. :v

I think there should be a couple of camels or something, (if there's desert in the game) wouldn't it be awesome to see random AI on it, and they could chase you on the camel if you piss them off...only for you to shoot it in the face. haha (i will update my profile later, im on a laptop....i HATE laptops ;) ) :whistle: <-- that face is so cute ^^

I think there should be a couple of camels or something, (if there's desert in the game) wouldn't it be awesome to see random AI on it, and they could chase you on the camel if you piss them off...only for you to shoot it in the face. haha (i will update my profile later, im on a laptop....i HATE laptops ;) ) :whistle: <-- that face is so cute ^^

Awkward.

I'm actually gettin excited about the zoo idea. It's a shame it probably won't happen.

Yeah, that's a shame. I wanted to run into the zoo with a one star wanted level, open the cages and let the animals stampede the officer. Or with a two star wanted level and hide behind an elephant so that the cops shoot it and it gos krayzee and liek totly killz dem lolo

It should have dogs, wolves, cats, bears, and crazy animals that just attack you out of nowhere but also domestic ones that you can have. Have something like a vet hospital or something. You could bring the more vicious ones with you on missions where you have to hunt someone down.

Terrible idea, I don't want the protag to have a pet. If you could bring them with you, all you'd have to do is set them free and they'd kill for you.

Invisible elephants. Oh hang on, we already had those in Vice City.

what?

We didnt have elephants in VC therefore they were invisible! * waits for laugh *

Invisible elephants. Oh hang on, we already had those in Vice City.

what?

We didnt have elephants in VC therefore they were invisible! * waits for laugh *

Your woman logic makes no sense, invisible elephants are real, just because they're invisible doesn't make them any less real, they are still there. A non-existent visible elephant is just as absent as an existent invisible elephant, but the difference is one is there but invisible and the other isn't there because it doesn't exist.

What am I trying to say?

We did have elephants in VC - only they were invisible.

Same difference, jesus why spend your life correcting me, is it really that important in the grand scheme of things?

Guest Marney1

wish that the police had k9 units(as said before)

but i also wanna see a damn bigfoot in the mountians without it being a mod...(wish i could track down a clan of them bastards)

aaron

Even if there's no Littlehand I'll still be on the lookout for giants shits or footprints in the woods.

wish that the police had k9 units(as said before)

but i also wanna see a damn bigfoot in the mountians without it being a mod...(wish i could track down a clan of them bastards)

aaron

Even if there's no Littlehand I'll still be on the lookout for giants shits or footprints in the woods.

Why is bigfoot so important? I dont really care about it.

Mercedes Cortez