Guest Marney1

Unless someone forgets to lock the zoo gates I don't think we'll be seeing many of these suggestions roaming round Los Santos. It is possible we'll come across these - (In the Griffith Park* area)

< click on 'Featured Species' in the link. ^

Also check out the 'Human Interaction' section which shows the areas you're likely to find certain animals:

More useful links in the Los Angeles thread.

Realistically most animals listed so far (as I can tell) live in some part of California except tigers and lions. It would be cool if they had a zoo in San Diego (if there is a San Diego) like the real thing.

I like the idea about coyotes, lizards too, I would just like to add a scorpion to the wish list, of course if the desert exists in the game...

Guest Marney1

I'm pretty sure there is desert in the game, look at the part with the wind turbines; its basically plain desert.

True...

Seriously kid, stop with the one word replies where we have to look at your stupid sig.

Nevermind:

Carry on. ;)

I hope there are guard dogs in houses and in building so it will be harder to rob the place....

police dogs and police dog vans

cats so dogs can chase them lol

spiders in old houses

lizards,scorpions and snakes in the desserts

fishes and pet fishes

there should be a zoo

sheeps,horses in farmland areas

theres more buh i cant fink of them all lol

i am starting to doubt dogs, unless R* wants to create about a dozen different breeds... they made sense in RDR because dog breeding wasn't huge back then in america... nowadays there's a thousand different breeds... there might be german shepard K9 units, but i don't think there will be domestic animals... fish yes, sharks and whales, no...

rats, pigeons, seagulls, hawks, snakes all sound plausible, but i don't think they are going to create all of these exotic animals mentioned... larger scaled animals have no place in an urban setting... you don't want to have to hit a coyote or dog every couple of blocks, you could pop some tires or get in a serious car crash... if there's a desert setting, perhaps you would see a few other animals like a lizard or scorpion... however, i still think larger animals are out of the question... dogs could be sprinkled in here and there, but not on the scale that you all are thinking of...

this is an urban driving simulator, not the wild west...

• Like 1

i am starting to doubt dogs, unless R* wants to create about a dozen different breeds... they made sense in RDR because dog breeding wasn't huge back then in america... nowadays there's a thousand different breeds... there might be german shepard K9 units, but i don't think there will be domestic animals... fish yes, sharks and whales, no...

rats, pigeons, seagulls, hawks, snakes all sound plausible, but i don't think they are going to create all of these exotic animals mentioned... larger scaled animals have no place in an urban setting... you don't want to have to hit a coyote or dog every couple of blocks, you could pop some tires or get in a serious car crash... if there's a desert setting, perhaps you would see a few other animals like a lizard or scorpion... however, i still think larger animals are out of the question... dogs could be sprinkled in here and there, but not on the scale that you all are thinking of...

hahahahaha yeh true..... but it all sounds creative and stupid at the same time lol

Seriously kid, stop with the one word replies where we have to look at your stupid sig.

Nevermind:

Carry on. ;)

It's easier to just click the x next to their sig. I only saw his sig once before I said "Well, that's enough of that shit."

Driving simulator? If so, it's a very unrealistic driving simulator.

The same animals like in RDR would make sense. Maybe there will be a couple more. But most of them would only make sense in desert, wood or mountain areas. Dogs in the cities. Somebody who´s passing by with rollerblades and a dog on a dog leash. It would also be cool if there are hunting missions or you can go hunting whenever you like and maybe sell meat to restaurants and fur to boutiques to make money, or go hunting just for fun. Riding horses in the desert, catch venomous snakes and assassinate somebody with it. Endless opportunities..

Why do u all want GTA to be rdr? Or assassins creed? GTA is a different game and although it may have elements of those games I don't want it to lose the whole story of GTA. I think hunting would be a bad idea, its just to much like rdr in my opinion.

It will b strange at 1st but we will all get used to walkin down the street and stepping in dog crap,

Maybe chillin in yo convertible and a pigeon shits on your head

We definitely need to see some more feces in gta

I fink it beh kool if you cud skin h00k3rs, cents you cud skin in rdr.

I long for the day when someone makes a game where I actually can skin prostitutes, especially if there's a minigame where you can make various items out of the skin and use it to decorate your house.

Eddie Low needs his own GTA IV prequel.

• Like 1