i doubt you can have chop out of missions

I hope that is not the case. Don't they say you could buy other dogs, it seem you could have those other dogs off missions so why would Chop be any different.

I still don't understand if Chop belongs to Lamar or Franklin because multiple sources have mentioned that he is in fact Lamar's dog and that Franklin borrows him for some missions.. Although every time we see Chop, he is usually connected to Franklin in some way or another so idk..

I still don't understand if Chop belongs to Lamar or Franklin because multiple sources have mentioned that he is in fact Lamar's dog and that Franklin borrows him for some missions.. Although every time we see Chop, he is usually connected to Franklin in some way or another so idk..

Chop is Lamar's dog, which Franklin can borrow.

Chop can follow Franklin around during free-roam, and distract enemies if Franklin gets into a fight with Gangs or the Cops ( as well as random peds probably ).

• Like 1

Chop is Lamar's dog, which Franklin can borrow.

I guess just borrowing Chop is the logical way of avoiding the need to look after him if you was the owner.

I wonder what type/s of sharks the game will feature? ( Bull/ Tiger/ Great White etc ). Will there be only one type, or many?

Also what marine animals do you think we'll see?

The shark in the screen has the size of a great white. Id like to see sea turtles, different sizes and colors of fish ( swimming in schools too). Eels living around the reefs. And some whales would be awesome.
  • Like 2