Bears - roaming the mountainous area of the game, especially the mountain

Dogs - strays in the alleys, and maybe some in the front yards, and also police K9s.

Snakes - Crawling around in the wilderness, attacking if you get too close

Wolves - same as bear

What? *grabs magnifying glass*... Ohh

• Like 3

I want "crabs" like Tomb Raider 2013 have (coming out from the sea in "Shipwreck Beach" area). Source of hunting. Other animals from Tomb Raider would be cool too like Rabbits and Rats.

The reason why I'm mentioning Tomb Raider is that I finished it twice recently and I like it.. I would love to see a lot of different animals in V.

I hope bears are in. In RDR it took alot of bullets to the face to kill those fucking fuckers, and sometmes my back would be turned and I wouldnt hear them coming. Time to get revenge.... RPG BITCH!!!!

I hope bears are in. In RDR it took alot of bullets to the face to kill those fucking fuckers, and sometmes my back would be turned and I wouldnt hear them coming. Time to get revenge.... RPG BITCH!!!!

Bears were confirmed in a couple of the new previews that came out with the GTA Online Video ( or it might of been one of the Leslie Benzies Interviews ).

Does anyone wonder if we could feed Chop to some Sharks? ( that's if he can even swim )

Step 1 - Bring Chop out onto the water.

Boxart-Chop-GTAV.png

Step 2 - Introduce him to this guy below >>>

official-screenshot-shark-in-the-water.jpg

Step 3 - Sit back and watch the fun unfold. :D

Seeing him fighting with Wolves, Cougars and Bears would be nice as well.

^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Plus does this Screenshot remind anyone of the Beach Scene in Jaws? ( with the dog going missing ).

official-screenshot-down-by-the-sea.jpg

It would be cool if sharks could come right out of the water and snatch unaware dogs and npc's, dragging them yelping/ screaming to their deaths. That would be awesome!

I want a MASSIVE Shark twice the size of Jaws to spawn ( very rarely ) in some portions of the Sea.................... That would scare the shit out of people. :D

I wonder what type/s of sharks the game will feature? ( Bull/ Tiger/ Great White etc ). Will there be only one type, or many?

Also what marine animals do you think we'll see?