i just dont think ANIMAL KILLING should be a part of a GTA game......it doesnt seem fair 2 the animals that is all i had 2 say....

they sell meat at wholefoods now......u dnt gotta kill animals 2 eat them anymor....thats y hunting should b illegal imo even in games

do you think it just magically appears there?

Youre a terrible troll IMO, you should probably just leave, yeah?

also ur the one trolling me cause u think its okay to tell me im wrong WHEN I AM THE RIGHT ONE IN THE ARGUMENT.......dont tell me that a real man hunts because that IS NOT true....u can only argue with facts

you are litterally too dumb to insult.

smh

you've completely derailed this thread, just stop.

U GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT "DERAILED" THIS THREAD......i put out my opninion and u kids sd I was wrong blah blah blah.......u shuld just quit because u know im right and have to revert to ad hominem fallacies..........

Get. Back. On. Topic.

If I have to say it one more time, I will ban you. You have been a member here for less than two hours, and I can already tell you have nothing to contribute. Just shut up about the fucking animals and go sit in the corner until you've calmed down.

God, this reading this has made me stupider. and I wasn't that smart to begin with.

I think you should man up, and deal with it. Animals can't call the police in real life either, as its not really a crime to kill them.

it can be a crime if you kill them out of season, maybe there will be game wardens in the game, btw wardens actually have more power than the police

and to the bitch who's against hunting, FUCK YOU :bird:

Killing an endangered animal could potentially get you more jail time then if you killed a person (at least in the U.S.). I think it would defiantly make sense if you got a wanted level for shooting certain animals (assuming someone saw you). Perhaps if you kill any animal outside of the hunting mini-game there would be as risk of getting a wanted level just like if you killed a person. Game wardens would be cool, you could run from them AND the police.

Anyways, in another topic ( http://www.igta5.com...eo/page__st__60 ) I saw something that said there would be 6 species of dog. So is it possible that this could be true for other animals? I guess what I mean is when they say 15 animals, cats would count as one animal but would include mountain lions, cougars, house cats ect...

I hope there's PETA in the game so I can run over, shoot, and blow up all the animals over and over again then they will chase me and I will set c4 and blow them up just for our liberal friend.

• Like 2

Wonder if there will be a vets, where Chop goes when he dies and reappears, and Franklin has to pay the bill to get him back.

Don't be, they've made enough money with SR4 to last them a while. Plus every game ends up on the forgotten pile at some point.

I demand a cheat code that lets me play as chop.

that would be cool as hell

And to MetallicaFan1997, you would be a liar if you said you never killed an animal in RDR. The game is full of animals and I know at some point we all went around shooting and skinning them. Plus, its not like we HAVE to kill them. R* added hunting to make the game more fun so if you feel like its wrong well no one is holding a gun to your head and telling you to kill the animals. Its a video game for God's sake.

Another thing, wouldn't it be cool if chop could help out while we're hunting? Like he can pick up trails or bring back a bird once we shot it out the air or he can hunt rabbits. Or maybe he could defend us if a bear or mountain lion was attacking us.

• Like 1

it would be cool to use a dog for hunting, but not a rottweiler, they aren't much for hunting dogs.

Its quite possible that there will be different species of dogs so maybe a Labrador Retriever or a blood hound will do the job.

definitely, a retriever would be all you need for any type of hunting.

also, i would like to see a German Shepard, just as a replacement for when i lose chop, which i more than likely will. hopefully we can own multiple animals

I think you should man up, and deal with it. Animals can't call the police in real life either, as its not really a crime to kill them.

Its also a video game, if you are the sort who is too easily upset by games, don't play them, especially not a GTA game.

FIRST= i dont think killing animals makes u a real man.....killing anaimals is not as fair as killing the people cause animals cant even drive a car away

SECOND= i never said that animals can call the cops in real life either!!!! but in real life u dnt have people shooting at them with grenades like u do in gta5.........

If life was fair, there wouldnt be animal lovin' prissies out there

And yes, hunting makes you a "real" man, you hunt to provide for your family, a mans job.

they sell meat at wholefoods now......u dnt gotta kill animals 2 eat them anymor....thats y hunting should b illegal imo even in games

Maybe people want natural meat, and none of that GMO fed bullshit. ever think of that?

i honestly cant tell in dwan's picture, but is franklin fat? i'd imagine he would be in great shape but he looks like he has a gut and man tits in that artwork picture of him and chop.

also, i would like to see a German Shepard, just as a replacement for when i lose chop, which i more than likely will. hopefully we can own multiple animals

Yeah, I like German Shepherds better than Rottweilers.

I'm almost sure that there will be German shepherds due to the fact that they're a common breed aroud the world. Rottweilers look more threatening but German Shepherds are a bit, if not a lot smarter. Wouldn't it be cool if cops had K 9 units? I doubt it but with R* you never know.

There will be pit bulls for sure. I am also pretty certain other characters will be able to own pets to. I dont see why could not.

Lets just hope we can have Micheal walking around with something like this:

purse-dog.jpg

Bears - roaming the mountainous area of the game, especially the mountain

Dogs - strays in the alleys, and maybe some in the front yards, and also police K9s.

Snakes - Crawling around in the wilderness, attacking if you get too close

Wolves - same as bear