I don't see why not though. A horse is a horse, a coyote is a coyote.

I personally wouldn't care if they were ported over from RDR if it gave the dev team more time to work on other things.

• Like 2

I don't see why not though. A horse is a horse, a coyote is a coyote.

I personally wouldn't care if they were ported over from RDR if it gave the dev team more time to work on other things.

that is true and the animals in rdr looked great and since it's basicly the same engine

Believe they can port horses and coyotes but the rest doenst really fit in there

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Red Dead take place in the old time western U.S.? If that's the case then the majority of the animals in RDR would fit in.. There are a few that might be a little far off though like maybe boars, buffalo, armadillos, etc. that you probably wouldn't find in modern day So-Cal but the majority of them are likely. I just hope they don't decide to take out many animals, even in red dead I enjoyed seeing the occasional skunk, rabbit, raccoon cross the road.

i felt the animals in RDR were kind of... not satisfying? wasnt fun being attacked by coyotes every second. it was pretty annoying and every other animal was just boring. (like they should be). i wobder if coyotes will be able to attack and damage your car while you are in it.

i felt the animals in RDR were kind of... not satisfying? wasnt fun being attacked by coyotes every second. it was pretty annoying and every other animal was just boring. (like they should be). i wobder if coyotes will be able to attack and damage your car while you are in it.

a coyote won't attack a car, and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to do any damage

Not so. Coyote shit is highly corrosive and it'd be hell on a glossy paint job.

hahaha, ok that might be true, i dont study shit much, but i mean, more than likely, a coyote will not come and attack/shit on a car. They are not vicious animals like many people think, they would run from a person especially a car.

When I was in San Diego, I only ever saw one Coyote... and it was running away from a 7 year old me.

Didn't you get attacked by a bear once too ?

What is it with you and animals, man ?

Anyone else curious about how owning pets will work? The gameplay video showed Chop following Franklin on the street, and Chop also had his own blip on the radar. Do you think it's as simple as he follows you around wherever you go until you bring him back to your house? And if you go too far away from him and lose him, do you think there will be any way of getting him back, or is he gone forever? Also I wonder if we'll be able to command him to attack anyone, or if he only does it automatically when we're in danger.

Anyone else curious about how owning pets will work? The gameplay video showed Chop following Franklin on the street, and Chop also had his own blip on the radar. Do you think it's as simple as he follows you around wherever you go until you bring him back to your house? And if you go too far away from him and lose him, do you think there will be any way of getting him back, or is he gone forever? Also I wonder if we'll be able to command him to attack anyone, or if he only does it automatically when we're in danger.

I remember reading in this topic that if you'd lose your pet, you could get it back from Animal Control or what ever. Don't know if that was confirmed or just a rumor though because I'm pretty sure they got it from CVG and it's hard to know if something's just made up BS or actually true with those guys.

I certainly hope you'll have to command dogs to attack your enemies.. If they'd just auto-attack, I'm afraid a lot of dogs will get caught in the line of fire.

When I was in San Diego, I only ever saw one Coyote... and it was running away from a 7 year old me.

Didn't you get attacked by a bear once too ?

What is it with you and animals, man ?

I ALMOST got attacked by a bear, but I was the one who did the running that time. What can I say, I wander around a lot. So do animals.

• Like 1

i dont think that we shuld be able 2 actually hunt the animal because the animal arent like the people in the game and arent going to be able 2 call the police if we shoot at them or in them and if there is a hunt in the game i think that not many will by it becuz it will be 2 violent for most people and most people dnt like 2 b cruel 2 animals....... what do u guys think?

I think you should man up, and deal with it. Animals can't call the police in real life either, as its not really a crime to kill them.

Its also a video game, if you are the sort who is too easily upset by games, don't play them, especially not a GTA game.

• Like 1

I think you should man up, and deal with it. Animals can't call the police in real life either, as its not really a crime to kill them.

Its also a video game, if you are the sort who is too easily upset by games, don't play them, especially not a GTA game.

FIRST= i dont think killing animals makes u a real man.....killing anaimals is not as fair as killing the people cause animals cant even drive a car away

SECOND= i never said that animals can call the cops in real life either!!!! but in real life u dnt have people shooting at them with grenades like u do in gta5.........

it can be a crime if you kill them out of season, maybe there will be game wardens in the game, btw wardens actually have more power than the police

and to the bitch who's against hunting, FUCK YOU :bird:

FIRST= i dont think killing animals makes u a real man.....killing anaimals is not as fair as killing the people cause animals cant even drive a car away

SECOND= i never said that animals can call the cops in real life either!!!! but in real life u dnt have people shooting at them with grenades like u do in gta5.........

If life was fair, there wouldnt be animal lovin' prissies out there

And yes, hunting makes you a "real" man, you hunt to provide for your family, a mans job.

If life was fair, there wouldnt be animal lovin' prissies out there

And yes, hunting makes you a "real" man, you hunt to provide for your family, a mans job.

they sell meat at wholefoods now......u dnt gotta kill animals 2 eat them anymor....thats y hunting should b illegal imo even in games

I take it you have nothing constructive to say, then? This isn't the place for your tree-hugging, horse-blowing, bleeding heart ideals.

Also, Sarah Palin is the dumbest cunt on the face of the earth.

Back on topic, lads. I'm bored of it now.

• Like 2

they sell meat at wholefoods now......u dnt gotta kill animals 2 eat them anymor....thats y hunting should b illegal imo even in games

do you think it just magically appears there?

Youre a terrible troll IMO, you should probably just leave, yeah?