I'm sure I read that there was no dating in this game but imagine taking Chop to the park to find him a date. Some poor dog owner screams in horror as Chop goes to town.

• Like 3

I'm sure I read that there was no dating in this game but imagine taking Chop to the park to find him a date. Some poor dog owner screams in horror as Chop goes to town.

Mainly I'm looking forward to taking chop to the park and siccing him on people doing yoga or playing Frisbee :P

• Like 1

Lol that would be pretty hilarious, guess I'd have to pimp him out before the walk. GTA would really be branching out in it's debauchery to have that.

Crocodiles and cats

Crocodiles in North America?

Sure maybe if there was a Zoo, or a pet store where you can buy exotic pets. But otherwise I doubt that we'll see Australian/ Asian or African Crocodiles...

North America does have its own Crocodiles but they are mostly in southern Florida and parts of Mexico. Alligators are all over the American south and Louisiana is practically infested with them.

So no you wouldn't see those in cali unless it were in a zoo.

One of the articles does say you have to take care of Chop. Wonder how that will workout exactly.

Oh god, that just reminded me of those little electronic pet devices everyone used to carry around when I was in Jr Hi. you had to feed and take care of this pet or it would die.

I hope we dont have to like feed the dog or something, that would get annoying.

I kind of assumed that if you were not careful and left Chop behind then you would have to go pick him up at the pound. If he got hurt it would work the same as the other characters, you would just have to go pick him up at the vet. I hope we don't have to keep going through dogs because they keep getting killed off.

• Like 1

One of the articles does say you have to take care of Chop. Wonder how that will workout exactly.

Hope that they dont go full reality here, just some basic taking care like

• Dead get him at vet

• Lost get him a pound

Seems good enough

if we need to feed him pet him etc ill just kill him myself and be done with it ( it's no freaking sims ).

( just for animal lovers i'll kil him nicely won't cut him up like a pig or something ). probaly get him into the pound and leave him there they'll find him a nice new bos that will feed him and stuff.

: EDIT :

Don't want chop to be anything like this hatet those things

Tamagotchi-v4.jpg

Crocodiles and cats

Sure maybe if there was a Zoo, or a pet store where you can buy exotic pets. But otherwise I doubt that we'll see Australian/ Asian or African Crocodiles...

North America does have its own Crocodiles but they are mostly in southern Florida and parts of Mexico. Alligators are all over the American south and Louisiana is practically infested with them.

Both Crocodiles and Alligators are part of the same Genus in Taxonomy. All Alligators are Crocodiles, but not all Crocodiles are Alligators :huh: . You see even though both animals are part of the same reptilian order ( Crocodylia ), the two members of this order ( the Aliigatoridae & Crocodylidae ) of which there are about 23 different species, differ in some subtle and not so subtle ways. Some of which I'll list below ~

Alligators -

~ are usually smaller in Size ( length and weight )

~ have a short and broad snout

~ when it's mouth is closed no bottom teeth are visible ( because of a narrower lower jaw )

~ Alligators have a darker colour ( blacker )

~ They live in Fresh and Brackish Water, but prefer Fresh Water

Crocodiles -

~ are larger in size ( length & weight ), especially the Salt Water variant

~ have a longer narrower snout

~ the top and bottom jaw are nearly the same width, meaning that the teeth on the top and bottom are visible along the whole jawline

~ Crocodiles are a lighter olive/brown colour

~ different variants/species live in ( either/ or ) fresh, brackish and salt water

Basic Zoology 101, and there are probably more differences that I might have missed.

*Also there are major differences in the temperament of both species as well. For instance Salt Water Crocodiles are a lot more aggressive than their Fresh Water counterparts, and Crocodiles over all are much more dangerous than Alligators ( who are kind of wimps )...

Crocodiles and cats

Both Crocodiles and Alligators are part of the same Genus in Taxonomy. All Alligators are Crocodiles, but not all Crocodiles are Alligators :huh: . You see even though both animals are part of the same reptilian order ( Crocodylia ), the two members of this order of which there are about 23 different species( the Alligatoridae & Crocodylidae ) differ in some subtle and not so subtle ways. Some of which I'll list below ~

etc..

etc...

etc....

if we wanted a lecture on croc's and alli's we would have watched Animal planet or something

Just a simple "All Alligators are Crocodiles, but not all Crocodiles are Alligators" would have been enough :P

Required knowledge for gta 5

• big things that bite you ass off if you get close ( Use heavy weapon to kill ).

if we wanted a lecture on croc's and alli's we would have watched Animal planet or something

Just a simple "All Alligators are Crocodiles, but not all Crocodiles are Alligators" would have been enough :P

• big things that bite you ass off if you get close ( Use heavy weapon to kill ).

Sure if ignorance is your thing, then that short statement might have sufficed.

He's right, Black; no need to be passive-aggressive. This forum, like all internet forums, suffers from long-winded tangents about out-of-scope topics. The fact is, we all have access to Google if we need to cure our "ignorance" about gators vs crocs.

• Like 4

Sure if ignorance is your thing, then that short statement might have sufficed.

im not ignorent it's just a need to know basis ... did i need to know this for in this case the reason for existment of these forums GTA 5 ???

not really

and if i still wanted to know then there is the magic called Google.....

He's right, Black; no need to be passive-aggressive. This forum, like all internet forums, suffers from long-winded tangents about out-of-scope topics. The fact is, we all have access to Google if we need to cure our "ignorance" about gators vs crocs.

Well this is an Animal Discussion Topic is it not.

I just wanted to provide Calimann83 with some information. And I know that we can all ask the 'Almighty Google' if we have a question. But somehow this hasn't made everyone Omniscient.

im not ignorent it's just a need to know basis ... did i need to know this for in this case the reason for existment of these forums GTA 5 ???

not really

Well my information wasn't for you my friend. So why don't we just drop this retarded argument.

Well this an Animal Discussion Topic is it not.

I just wanted to provide Calimann83 with some information. And I know that we can all ask the 'Almighty Google' if we have a question. But somehow this hasn't made everyone Omniscient.

I thought it was interesting. I figure if you are not interested you can just skip the post.

Back on topic, I can't imagine that R* would chose to not have features like your character getting fat or skinny but then make you feed a dog.

• Like 1

Watch my hopeless attempt of getting this back ontopic...

Will there be any crocs in gta 5 cause i believe there wont. Just doesnt seem right.

I don't like the look of them either. Especially when people wear them with socks.

• Like 4

Am I right in thinking mountain lions live and kill in the hills around real life LA? So it would be a given that they'd be in the game.

And what about bears? Many bears in Southern California?

yes, and yes

Am I right in thinking mountain lions live and kill in the hills around real life LA? So it would be a given that they'd be in the game.

And what about bears? Many bears in Southern California?

You got me wondering if there will be an animal control agency in LS... and if so I sure hope there are non-lethal weapons such as nets and tranq darts.

• Like 1

my thoughts on the available animals

In City/Towns

Cats

Dogs

Pigeons

Sparrows

Rabbits ( small bushes )

Toads ( close to water )

Rats ( Sewers garbage dumps )

Country side

Coyotes

Eagles

Bears

Mountain lions

Seals

Salamander

Tutles

Owl's ( scary as shit in the middle of the night )

Rabbits

Underwater

Sharks

Ray fish

Trouts

Salmon

Bass

this would give us nice diversity and they seem legit for the area as far as my studies and intuition goes

i know there are to many species this way but hey just sharing thoughts

If I see more than two types of cow wastin' those fifteen slots, I'm gonna make it my mission to take on the role of Grapeseed's Chupacabra.

But chupacabra mean goat sucker not cow sucker.....either way feel free to suck on whatever you wish to suck on.