Hunting will be a lot of fun. Which protag will you use for hunting often? And why?

Franklin for hunting Ballas. Trevor for hunting The Lost. Michael for hunting.. ugh.. money I guess.

I want to go shark hunting with Miniguns, and wolf hunting with grenades. Asked my friends if they want to join me on my romp, and they said yes. So, just waiting for September 17th to get my hunt on.

I'm going to combat animals without weapons and see how long I survive. I would try kicking wolves, or using knife or other melee weapons to shed their blood. Dunno if I'll be able to punch sharks in the face.

Only way you'll be able to punch a shark in the face and live to tell about it is if you do with a RPG, otherwise your ass is grass.

You should do a bit of research on the word 'bullshit' and learn what type of situation calls for its use. You use that emoticon amidst very random comments.

• Like 1

You should do a bit of research on the word 'bullshit' and learn what type of situation calls for its use. You use that emoticon amidst very random comments.

• Like 3

Deers!!!! I want to run over a few... Thousands.

The gameplay video narrator say "To hun pt animals or be hunted by them" (something liken this). So inthinkmit means bears!!

Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg

• Like 6

I know it would pretty much fuck up the realism('cause i don't think there are too many around california) but what do you think about tigers ?...they were in far cry 3 and were.....fun. Also i'd love to release one in the city , just to see how it pans out.

^^that tiger situation could provide some entertainment for a while.

and im not too fussed about deers, im gonna be hunting dogs.

i wonder how many breeds of dogs will be in the game, its not something im too bothered about to be honest, was just wondering.

Completely plausible. Steal a cop car, steal a tiger, trash your hotel room.

.......find a baby

Bit harder to do in a GTA game otherwise completely on the cards.

Did anyone notice the Pet Shop called "The Ark" in the Gameplay Trailer? Could be a real in-game store where we can purchase additional pets, like different breeds of dog, cats or birds. Or maybe something more exotic like an alligator or a tiger?

gameplay-1-stripmall-in-the-middle-of-nowhere.jpg