I think cats, dogs, birds, sharks, wolves, lions, deers and some domestic animals would be enough to slaughter. It is GTA for fuck's sake xD Sloth, bears and horses are too much. They are adding too much vehicles already, who would use a fucking horse anyway?

Dislike.

I think cats, dogs, birds, sharks, wolves, lions, deers and some domestic animals would be enough to slaughter. It is GTA for fuck's sake xD Sloth, bears and horses are too much. They are adding too much vehicles already, who would use a fucking horse anyway?

I would use a horse... how are they adding to many vehicles? more vehicles = gooooood

• Like 3

I would use a horse... how are they adding to many vehicles? more vehicles = gooooood

I'd also use a horse just to jump into the middle of a highway

How can you say there's too many vehicles? That's just wrong. And I for one hope for the chance to be mauled by a bear as I hop out of the car to let Chop do his business.

I'd use a horse. There will be areas you won't be able to get to with a car and RDR showed the value of horses over terrain. In the city there'd be a heap of comedic value like trying to outrun cops and they shoot your horse down, going 'Blazing Saddles' on the poor horse (or any other animal), and attempting stunt jumps on a horse (please let there be cut scenes for this).

I'd use a horse. There will be areas you won't be able to get to with a car and RDR showed the value of horses over terrain.

Quadbike.

Please add macaws and other interesting birds. And even more different kinds of birds in forests. Fire a bullet in air, and see them flying away all at once from trees. They'll provide great ambience.

• Like 1

Please add macaws and other interesting birds. And even more different kinds of birds in forests. Fire a bullet in air, and see them flying away all at once from trees. They'll provide great ambience.

Definitely, I'll be so pissed off if they have parakeets instead of macaws! Would completely ruin it.

• Like 2

Or, the classic "reach top speed and shoot your horse in the back of the head" bit. That was always fun.

I always did it at the worst times too, like when I am being attacked by a cougar.

That would be nice. it is funny because there are actually a number of exotic bird in the wild in So-Cal. I learned thins while doing environmental surveys for my old job. rich people in LA would get themas pets and then when they were to much work they would let them go (or they would escape). California happens to be a pretty good environment for tropical birds.

• Like 1

That would be nice. it is funny because there are actually a number of exotic bird in the wild in So-Cal. I learned thins while doing environmental surveys for my old job. rich people in LA would get them as pets and then when they were to much work they would let them go (or they would escape). California happens to be a pretty good environment for tropical birds.

That made me think about all the other types of exotic animals people buy. Like for instance pet monkeys/chimps, pet tigers/lions, pet alligators, pet bears etc.

And we already know that you can have at least one type of pet. Franklin's pet dog - Chop.

So I was thinking maybe it could be possible for the other protags to buy a pet. And not just another dog, but maybe something a lot more expensive and exotic like a tiger or a bear.

Imagine ordering a bear to attack enemies and peds on the street, mauling them to death and ripping their remains too shreds. Leaving nothing left but a bloody mess on the ground. HAHAHA, FUN! :clap:

That would be nice. it is funny because there are actually a number of exotic bird in the wild in So-Cal. I learned thins while doing environmental surveys for my old job. rich people in LA would get them as pets and then when they were to much work they would let them go (or they would escape). California happens to be a pretty good environment for tropical birds.

That made me think about all the other types of exotic animals people buy. Like for instance pet monkeys/chimps, pet tigers/lions, pet alligators, pet bears etc.

And we already know that you can have at least one type of pet. Franklin's pet dog - Chop.

So I was thinking maybe it could be possible for the other protags to buy a pet. And not just another dog, but maybe something a lot more expensive and exotic like a tiger or a bear.

Imagine ordering a bear to attack enemies and peds on the street, mauling them to death and ripping their remains too shreds. Leaving nothing left but a bloody mess on the ground. HAHAHA, FUN! :clap:

What would stop a recently bought fully grown tiger/bear from mauling the character?

Surgically implant explosives in the lower intestine of you bear/tiger and keep the detonator close by, just in case.

What would stop a recently bought fully grown tiger/bear from mauling the character?

Well obviously they will be trained to be obedient to their master. And too follow orders like attacking enemies who threaten you ( or even look at you the wrong way :P ).

Didn't Tony Montana own a tiger?

If I'm expected to be the crime kingpin of Los Santos, I jolly well better be able to buy a goddamn tiger.

• Like 1

Chop will be used as a kind of attack dog. So if you commit a crime as Franklin, and someone sees it, you can send Chop after them. I heard this from a play tester. He may be lying... I don't know what do you guys think?

Chop will be used as a kind of attack dog. So if you commit a crime as Franklin, and someone sees it, you can send Chop after them. I heard this from a play tester. He may be lying... I don't know what do you guys think?

In that case, will Worcestershire sauce in a spray bottle be considered a weapon?