I hope there will be a cave you have to swim into through a tunnel and in there will be a dinosaur :D

I can definitely see that happening.

MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I support the inclusion of monkeys in the upcoming iteration of Grand Theft Auto 100%, on the sole condition that we, the players, are capable of engaging them in a game of ping-pong.

• Like 1

MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I support the inclusion of monkeys in the upcoming iteration of Grand Theft Auto 100%, on the sole condition that we, the players, are capable of engaging them in a game of ping-pong.

That would be pretty awesome.

about the animals i would like to see on the next gta . horses on the rural areas . i would use take the horse into the city . and i will make the police chasing me and i will what we can do with horses :clap: :clap:

about the animals i would like to see on the next gta . horses on the rural areas . i would use take the horse into the city . and i will make the police chasing me and i will what we can do with horses :clap: :clap:

Silly cops, AR-15s are no match for my horse!

Maybe some sharks in the underwater part , make the sharks attack us when we go near them maybe/ We should see some bird flying also like red dead/ Also Dogs and cats should play a role in animals /

There are sharks.

Maybe some sharks in the underwater part , make the sharks attack us when we go near them maybe/ We should see some bird flying also like red dead/ Also Dogs and cats should play a role in animals /

Dogs and sharks are already confirmed, Birds are most likely there as well. Not sure about domestic cats, but in one review they mentioned a cougar.

Fake. Although having some creepy psycho killer in the sewers would be awesome, like the ratman myth in GTA IV.

I forgot all about the Ratman Myth.

Yeah something interesting underground would be good. Like a cult of Serial Killer Clowns, or some kind of Ancient Evil Demon...

hqdefault.jpg

@Handsome B Wonderful ~ HAHAHA!! Funny shit. I would do the same thing.

Cats (Streets and on walls and in parks with people)

Dogs (Same as cats, also people walking them and playing with them in parks)

Bats (At night in forests, single or flock)

Small and big fishes

Seagulls

Parrots (Macaws and/or Cockatoos) <-- Plzz add this R*!

Lion chasing deers also mountain lions

Snakes

Killer Whales

Wolves

Lets see if they add these or any of these in game. I would love to see these :-)

What are you planning to do with a cockatoo?

Just to provide some ambience (or an extra thing to shoot). I don't really prefer cockatoos much but I would love to see Macaws flying and sitting in forests. Flying birds for target practicing.

I think cats, dogs, birds, sharks, wolves, lions, deers and some domestic animals would be enough to slaughter. It is GTA for fuck's sake xD Sloth, bears and horses are too much. They are adding too much vehicles already, who would use a fucking horse anyway?