If there will be zoo then I am going to steal the animals form there like horses(If able to ride them)

On the subject of horse, Police forces all around the world (and i assume the LA Pigs too),usually use horses as riot control.....Could happen, but i wouldn't be bothered either way, I am still shitting my pants about sharks, customization and the fact you can buy property.

If there is a zoo and you can steal animals as Faraz hopes for wouldn't it be more fun to ride a horse into the enclosures and make a run for it?

If there are horses I wonder if you will be able to ride?

If horses are rideable, why not other animals as well?

For instance Bulls. Maybe their could be a mini-game involving Bull Riding ( like a Rodeo or something ), I could see Trevor getting down with something like this.

Or maybe there could even be a Rodeo Clown mini-game.

For instance Bulls. Maybe their could be a mini-game involving Bull Riding ( like a Rodeo or something ), I could see Trevor getting down with something like this.

Your idea of bull riding is great but if we compare it with the information we have till now than I think Bull riding ( like a Rodeo or something ) wouldn't be a part of game.

But we could still hope for it until more info or till the release.

So IGN's most recent article said there are large waves in GTA V, hopefully there are large whales to go with them.

It would be so awesome to travel really far out at sea and see a huge whale leap out of the water doing that thing that they do with there tail and shit.

I don't care about whales, unless there's a single white whale that doesn't respawn once killed.

That made me think, animals like the American Bison in RDR that didn't respawn would be pretty cool. I liked the concept of making a species extinct.

On the subject of horse, Police forces all around the world (and i assume the LA Pigs too),usually use horses as riot control.....Could happen, but i wouldn't be bothered either way, I am still shitting my pants about sharks, customization and the fact you can buy property.

I don't think the LAPD use Horses, at least not to any great extent. I could be wrong, I avoid LA at all cost. \

I could see that, it is to bad they didn't have Bull riding in RDR.

Fleas confirmed, you'll have to buy dog shampoo and give Chop a bath twice a week.

Just kidding.

and if you are not careful then your dog can get ticks and die from lime disease.

I hope they put some Epics Sharks or Monsters out in the Deeper parts of the Ocean. They could even make these unstoppable creatures into a sort of barrier, which if you cross you suddenly get attacked by one of them.

megishungry.jpgweb-surfing-shark.jpgGiant_octopus.jpgbigshark_6i5cwwon.gif

23158_fantasy_monster_underwater_monster.jpg

Hope there is an Aquarium with sharks in it.

But I also hope that the Glass separating the water tanks from the people can be shattered/broken with gunfire. So that the area becomes flooded with water, and the NPC visitors get to meet the Sharks face to face. :D>>

sharks-at-the-mall.jpg

If they put an aquarium in I think there'd be very few windows that can be broken with gunfire. In saying that, I hope that you can break into tanks and swim with the fish, see the NPC's on the other side of the glass, and in GTA-style, shoot/harpoon fish/sharks/etc and watch scores of families, tourists and schoolchildren watch in horror. Imagine a Sea World type attraction with the dolphins and killer whales doing their tricks for the onlooking audience, only for someone to snipe the animal in mid-air and panic ensues.

Were there swimming pools in IV? I've always wanted to shoot someone so they fall into one and die there, like in billions of movies. But of course it would be a lot better to shoot someone into a shark infested aquarium.

• Like 2

Were there swimming pools in IV? I've always wanted to shoot someone so they fall into one and die there, like in billions of movies. But of course it would be a lot better to shoot someone into a shark infested aquarium.

I'd also like the option of picking someone up and throwing them. Imagine the possibilities.

I am still excited at the prospect of a tranc gun that you can use to trap then set free dangerous animals in a populated area, and then hopefully will be able to use it on peds....I can't remember and can't arsed to remember who suggested this first but props to them .....

But I also hope that the Glass separating the water tanks from the people can be shattered/broken with gunfire. So that the area becomes flooded with water, and the NPC visitors get to meet the Sharks face to face. :D>>

sharks-at-the-mall.jpg

Pretty Cool, Huh? Actually happened in an Aquarium in Qatar.

Prove it.

sharks-at-the-mall.jpg

Pretty Cool, Huh? Actually happened in an Aquarium in Qatar.

Prove it.

After a 10 second image search, I can conclude that is the Union Station flood in Toronto that took place on June 1st, with sharks photoshopped into the photo.

Actually DIDN'T happen in an Aquarium in Qatar, or any-fucking-where.

sharks-at-the-mall.jpg

Prove it.

After a 10 second image search, I can conclude that is the Union Station flood in Toronto that took place on June 1st, with sharks photoshopped into the photo.

Actually DIDN'T happen in an Aquarium in Qatar, or any-fucking-where.

My bad, I just did an image search and it said something about an aquarium in Qatar.

Guess the info was wrong, whatever... ( Fixed )

• Like 1