I'd like to see the dogs having turds in the park and people slipping up on them. Possibly breaking arms/legs and then the ambulance turning up. Would be great.

I'd like to see the dogs having turds in the park and people slipping up on them. Possibly breaking arms/legs and then the ambulance turning up. Would be great.

I could imagine Trevor chasing a guy around the in game MacArthur park and slipping on a hot bag of shit.. Then the speed causes him to slip upward and the shit splat around the back of his head and neck, then you have to walk around smelling like shit :P .. Id go to Cluckin Bell and sit next to people eating.

We do have Whales but they are in the Ocean.

u don't say

Hey, the education in some places can be a bit poor. I just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page.

Don't forget about Shamu.

Talking about Seaworld, it would be cool to have a shark tank, and make people swim in it.

• Like 1

I remember the time I slipped on dogshit. Broke my arm in 4 different places, my left leg in 5, I cracked 4 ribs and fractured my wrist. Good times

We'll see how fragile I am compared to after I break every bone if a random peds body with my bare hands. In game of course...

I remember the time I slipped on dogshit. Broke my arm in 4 different places, my left leg in 5, I cracked 4 ribs and fractured my wrist. Good times

wow, that must have been one slippery shit!

I could imagine Trevor chasing a guy around the in game MacArthur park and slipping on a hot bag of shit.. Then the speed causes him to slip upward and the shit splat around the back of his head and neck, then you have to walk around smelling like shit :P .. Id go to Cluckin Bell and sit next to people eating.

Yeah same, in fact that would be the only good reason to have the dating re-instated.... just to turn up smelling of hot shit.

• Like 1

u don't say

There are whales that travel into inland water channels like rivers and estuaries.

Sharks, Dolphins and other large aquatic animals do so as well.

u don't say

There are whales that travel into inland water channels like rivers and estuaries.

Sharks, Dolphins and other large aquatic animals do so as well.

But they don't travel on land, do they?

Well of course they don't travel/ live on land, what does that have to do with my statement?

I was basically pointing out that whales do in fact exist in waters external to that of oceans.

You sarcastically pointed out that they obviously live in the ocean, when replying too Calimann83, who was saying that the whales in his neck of the woods are only found in the ocean. After your sarcastic comment I just pointed out that in other parts of the world they can be found in rivers and estuaries, which you didn't seem too understand judging by your comment.

Well of course they don't travel/ live on land, what does that have to do with my statement?

I was basically pointing out that whales do in fact exist in waters external to that of oceans.

You sarcastically pointed out that they obviously live in the ocean, when replying too Calimann83, who was saying that the whales in his neck of the woods are only found in the ocean. After your sarcastic comment I just pointed out that in other parts of the world they can be found in rivers and estuaries, which you didn't seem too understand judging by your comment.

I understand what you are saying. My reply was based on the contrast sea - land, not including rivers. Don't take it too serious. Thanks for your explanation anyway.

Ontopic.

i am starting to doubt dogs, unless R* wants to create about a dozen different breeds... they made sense in RDR because dog breeding wasn't huge back then in america... nowadays there's a thousand different breeds... there might be german shepard K9 units, but i don't think there will be domestic animals... fish yes, sharks and whales, no...

rats, pigeons, seagulls, hawks, snakes all sound plausible, but i don't think they are going to create all of these exotic animals mentioned... larger scaled animals have no place in an urban setting... you don't want to have to hit a coyote or dog every couple of blocks, you could pop some tires or get in a serious car crash... if there's a desert setting, perhaps you would see a few other animals like a lizard or scorpion... however, i still think larger animals are out of the question... dogs could be sprinkled in here and there, but not on the scale that you all are thinking of...

this is an urban driving simulator, not the wild west...

Dude basically it is going to be like red dead redemption. they will only make it to where a certain animal will only spawn in a certain area.

Armadillo

• Parts: Carapace (Basic Price:5), Meat (Basic Price:3).

Beaver

• Parts: Fur (Basic Price: 12), Meat (Basic Price: 5).

Bighorn

• Parts: Antlers (Basic Price: 10), Fur (Basic Price: 8), Meat (Basic Price: 5).

Boar

• Parts: Meat (Basic Price: 5), Skin (Basic Price: 3), Tusks (Basic Price: 8).

etc etc

Edited by TreeFitty
Did you really need to copy/paste the RDR animal list? No.

If they do decide to have a Catalina type island (I have not seen any evidence that there will be) then we might get Buffalo again (or Bison I guess)

What are you trying to say? And why are you replying to something from 2011?

Sometimes people who are not used to message boards forget to look at the dates of post before responding. I decided to ignore it.

Edited by calimann83

So IGN's most recent article said there are large waves in GTA V, hopefully there are large whales to go with them.

It would be so awesome to travel really far out at sea and see a huge whale leap out of the water doing that thing that they do with there tail and shit.

• Like 1

Hunting will be a part of game if animals are here to hunt.Best in the woods will be if we are attacked by a bear suddenly and we have hunting rifle but with that there should be something to do with the hunted animal.

I hope we will we able to sell it to gain money.

So IGN's most recent article said there are large waves in GTA V, hopefully there are large whales to go with them.

It would be so awesome to travel really far out at sea and see a huge whale leap out of the water doing that thing that they do with there tail and shit.

I don't care about whales, unless there's a single white whale that doesn't respawn once killed.

• Like 1

i am starting to doubt dogs, unless R* wants to create about a dozen different breeds... they made sense in RDR because dog breeding wasn't huge back then in america... nowadays there's a thousand different breeds... there might be german shepard K9 units, but i don't think there will be domestic animals... fish yes, sharks and whales, no...

rats, pigeons, seagulls, hawks, snakes all sound plausible, but i don't think they are going to create all of these exotic animals mentioned... larger scaled animals have no place in an urban setting... you don't want to have to hit a coyote or dog every couple of blocks, you could pop some tires or get in a serious car crash... if there's a desert setting, perhaps you would see a few other animals like a lizard or scorpion... however, i still think larger animals are out of the question... dogs could be sprinkled in here and there, but not on the scale that you all are thinking of...

this is an urban driving simulator, not the wild west...

Dude basically it is going to be like red dead redemption. they will only make it to where a certain animal will only spawn in a certain area.

Armadillo

• Parts: Carapace (Basic Price:5), Meat (Basic Price:3).

Beaver

• Parts: Fur (Basic Price: 12), Meat (Basic Price: 5).

Bighorn

• Parts: Antlers (Basic Price: 10), Fur (Basic Price: 8), Meat (Basic Price: 5).

Boar

• Parts: Meat (Basic Price: 5), Skin (Basic Price: 3), Tusks (Basic Price: 8).

etc etc

Yeah its better like that, they put the animals in places you will see them in real life, just like pedestrians and cars. Wouldn't make sense to see a random Balla in the hills, a rich guy with a Lambo mowing his lawn in the projects, or a Bear rolling around in the desert.

If they're including farms, I would assume the game's designers would do everything possible to make the farm feel like a farm...which would include farm related animals like horses, cows, chickens, pigs, etc. Riding horses would definitely be a possibility since a previous Rockstar title had horse riding...my only issue with that is the context...unless there were only designated areas to ride said horses. It would be cool, however, to buy a property...like a ranch...or one of those vineyards, which included a gated area for horsey riding....

• Like 1