Not sure how much I'd want to keep an eye on my stray cat, making sure he doesn't ruin my batch of meth. Or be rappelling down a building-scape and think, "Oh shit, I forgot to feed Mookie. He's probably going nuts. God damn it."

• Like 2

I'm a bit confused. How exactly are we expected to defend ourselves from sharks while scuba diving again? I mean we can't exactly out swim them.

I hope we have a spear gun of some kind. Because I would hate to have to fight a Great White Shark with just a knife.

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused. How exactly are we expected to defend ourselves from sharks while scuba diving again? I mean we can't exactly out swim them.

I hope we have a spear gun of some kind. Because I would hate to have to fight a Great White Shark with just a knife.

Upgraded with explosive tips....

Upgraded with explosive tips....

Sounds good to me.

I don't get whether Rockstar has incorporated hunting. One preview says Hunting is included as an optional activity, and another says you don't have the ability to skin animals. What the Hell?

I don't get whether Rockstar has incorporated hunting. One preview says Hunting is included as an optional activity, and another says you don't have the ability to skin animals. What the Hell?

I'd say they mean hunting as in, you go shoot the wild animals and that's it. Not like hunting in RDR.

I'd say they mean hunting as in, you go shoot the wild animals and that's it. Not like hunting in RDR.

Too bad. It seems kind of counterproductive to just kill animals for no reward ( other than for the fun of it ). Because you receive money ( and occasionally weapons ) from killing NPC's, why shouldn't you get something useful from animals as well.

Well as there are attributes like strength, lung capacity etc... Maybe killing animals improves your weapons skill or stealth. If there is weapon skill, of course. And it will also be fun just to sneak around hunting animals (or people).

From Jeuxvideo's preview article:

"...et en dessous de nous une végétation dense à travers laquelle on peut distinguer quelques animaux sauvages. On vous voit déjà venir et non, visiblement, il ne sera pas question de quêtes de chasse comme dans Red Dead Redemption. « L’intérêt est ailleurs » dixit les développeurs. Dommage, dépecer des daims et autres bêtes à poil pour en faire un commerce de fourrure, cela aurait pu être sympa. ..."

My translation:

"...below us is dense vegetation through which we can distinguish several wild animals. We see your question coming, and no, evidently there won't be RDR-style hunting missions. "The interest is elsewhere" say the developers. Shame, since skinning deer and other furry beasts for a bit of fur trading could have been cool..."

I think it would be cool if they added swamp areas & had alligators & snakes, more types of fish ( like more sharks & whales).

I think it would be cool if they added swamp areas & had alligators & snakes, more types of fish ( like more sharks & whales).

I'm no expert, but are there whales and sharks in swamps? *sarcasm off*

• Like 2

I think the only time I've ever seen a whale in a game was in Spyro Year of the Dragon. I think it was in the Autumn homeworld, and it was swimming around with an egg its belly.

And I'm pretty sure if there were ever gators, it would be in a VC remake or something.

Sorry, I do not think we have any (naturally occurring) alligators or crocodiles in California. We do have Whales but they are in the Ocean.

We do have Whales but they are in the Ocean.

u don't say

Hey, the education in some places can be a bit poor. I just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page.