Edgecrusher

Show Us Your Setup/Specs

tDtRVc.jpg

This is my set up. I can't tell if the image is too small. I'm posting from my phone as I'm on vacation at the moment. It looks tiny on my screen.

Anyway I've got my custom rig on the right that's hooked up to my 45" Samsung TV. Under that I've got my 360 on the left, my PS3 to the right, and my PS4 under that.

It is too small, but it also links to your ImageShack account, where it can be viewed in a normal size. The picture of the car makes me again think that you are a Saudi prince. With a random playground on your front lawn.

Apparently I've never used this thread, weird.

Old photos but what the hell.

481191_10200392767615187_1944101946_n.jpg

263685_10200392773655338_1670933271_n.jpg

From top to bottom that's a PS3, my HDPVR, Sega Genesis, PS2, and Xbox 360.

208725_10200392771895294_772561234_n.jpg

Current Gen

625540_10200392770175251_157181969_n.jpg

Retro Gen

As for the Computer

Don't mind the aquarium I'm currently using as a coffee table.

nBcnWnB.jpg?1

Gundams....

CHzqiqX.jpg?1

Gundams everywhere....

NE8mh0p.jpg?1

Why do you have a sega for and not just a pc and roms?

Nothing gets past you, huh Massacre.

While I'm not a Saudi Prince per se but I am from an old aristocratic Arab tribe, and that is indeed one of my cars.

You see tribes that made their fortunes before the discovery of oil in the region have pretty much turned into the WASPs of Arabia.

I didn't really want to share all that before because most of our kind have turned into entitled douchey show-offs and I didn't want to come off like an asshole.

Just go to the high end shopping district in any major city in the world and you'll probably see some of my relatives.

• Like 3

Ok my family is obscenely wealthy, I don't exactly hold the family purse strings and everyone in my family thinks I'm a colossal fuck up. Which I kind of am, hell I didn't even buy that car it was a graduation present.

Ok my family is obscenely wealthy, I don't exactly hold the family purse strings and everyone in my family thinks I'm a colossal fuck up. Which I kind of am, hell I didn't even buy that car it was a graduation present.

Fuck their judgemental underestimation of who you are and can be. You will make your own mark on the world, in your own way, in your own time. People without preconceived notions will dig it, and that's what matters.

• Like 4

Gtagrl: thanks I appreciate that.

Dupzor: Muslim men aren't allowed to wear gold or silk, even if many break that rule. I did have a solid gold phone once but it was stupidly heavy and the Internet browser was shit so I switched to an iPhone.

QD: I would commission a solid gold bust of those magnificent man mammaries of yours if you're up for it. You can have one for your trouble.

And just to get back on topic: I'd place Q's beautifully bodacious boob bust right under the empty area under my 360.

Gtagrl: thanks I appreciate that.

Dupzor: Muslim men aren't allowed to wear gold or silk, even if many break that rule. I did have a solid gold phone once but it was stupidly heavy and the Internet browser was shit so I switched to an iPhone.

QD: I would commission a solid gold bust of those magnificent man mammaries of yours if you're up for it. You can have one for your trouble.

And just to get back on topic: I'd place Q's beautifully bodacious boob bust right under the empty area under my 360.

I'm in...

I'll get one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00112IGCA?pc_redir=1406687819&robot_redir=1

But fashion it to mold my breasts. I can send it to you via fedex, and you can return my bust

I got a pat on the back when I graduated :(.

I like the cultural diversity we got in here.

• Like 2

Dozy, can i have a PS4? Also can your family adopt me, please. I need funding to become a race car driver!

honky! Im first

• Like 1

He probably had it when he was a kid. You don't just sell a console. You have to keep it as a trophy of your conquest.

Actually I've only had it a few years, did a job for a guy a while back testing out old game consoles and I managed to muscle him out of one as part payment.

My N64 though, I need to steal that back from my sister.

]http://www.lukiegames.com/zoomify.asp?catalogid=17392&img=assets/images/sms_sega_master_sys.jpg

First console I ever had, followed by the sega genesis, followed by a pc capable of playing duke nukem 3d, followed by the ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox 360, and a high end gaming pc than can play most current games on ultra.