Sign in to follow this  
asdfguy

I need help...

This is the issue people:

I bought a new PC, and it worked great, I installed numerous of games and it worked well, now, couple of days ago I bought internet on a flash drive and it didn't want to work because I had some old internet connections which I was unable to delete, so I reinstalled win7. I started my reinstalled PC and it was a disaster. I installed all the drivers I got with my computer, I did everything like I did when I bought the PC. It's slower, I can't install any video game, I can install some, like for example GTA:SA, but it wont start, so I'm flipping off. Another example, I need to have a 1900 screen resolution and I have only 1400 (it's the highest), I tried everything and I don't know what to do ! I thought about installing windows XP, I'm desperate, please tell me what to do ?

Here are my PC specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)

System Manufacturer: MSI

System Model: MS-7592

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: PentiumĀ® Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

Memory: 4096 MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

... :(

Personally, I think you've not installed your video card driver. But i'm not really that great with this kinda stuff, just make sure your running the latest versions of all your drivers.

Yep, generally if theres an issue with the screen resolution its the drivers. have a look at device manager to see if its installed them, if they're already there then try updating them. I had an issue with my graphics card on my pc and after an update it works like a charm.

The thing with video games is probably linked to it. try and look on the windows website and see if the forums on there have any similar topics, oh and theres always google.

If you want a guide on how to fix it on here, you'll just have to wait for someone like psy to post and shit all over my contribution with his degree trained brain.

I'm not an expert but I had the similar problem

Go through your list of drivers and make sure every one is installed.

my computer was screwed for 2 months and all it was. Was my video and sound drivers wernt installed after I reinstalled my computer.

If u have already tryed that u can try to update your drivers individually by going to device manager.

I would do some research on Google b4 u send it to repair shop...

Here are my PC specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)

System Manufacturer: MSI

System Model: MS-7592

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: PentiumĀ® Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

Memory: 4096 MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

... :(

What graphics card do you have, or is it on-board graphics? As mentioned above, It's most than likely a graphics driver missing or very out-of-date. Just need to update it.

Its Standard VGA Graphic Adapter

This doesn't answer the question whatsoever however chances are its onboard

Is it built by a OEM company (IE Dell or HP)

Does the monitor cable plug into the bit with all the other ports or a section lower down?