should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I've never smoked pot/weed/marijuana or whatever you prefer to call it.

I wouldn't be surprised if I did in the future just for fun, nothing too regular but maybe with a couple mates.

Your link supports my contention. They all say "no penalty" for less than 2 ounces.

Sorry, you must have clicked on the Colorado link and none of the others. For another (albeit ultra-conservative) example, here's Texas: http://norml.org/laws/item/texas-penalties-2?category_id=888

Feel free to browse NORML's site (lots of fascinating information on that site). They list possession penalties for all the states. In the majority of places, possession is fined.

Fuck yeah R2D2 - that is such a great feeling until you look in the bag a week later and think "where the fuck did it all go?"

I only buy ozs now, so much better value for money and I have a regular, safe supplier. I smoke all the good buds and by the time I have about a quarter left, I stash it with a whole lot of others that I've saved for making butter.

Still going from last year - pretty sure the butter will be made mid-September this year :weed: :weed: :weed:B)

• Like 1

Nice, I buy half O's. My girl is allergic to smoke (yeah, me, massive pothead, dating someone allergic to it) so I've been making that last me usually around a week and a half (if she wasn't in my life, easily would be gone in less than a week), then the last couple grams get added to my emergency stash jar. last time I bought a full O (first and last time) was grade 9, fucking great feeling to have so much weed. Until like ginginho said, you look in and say, "damn, it's gone already"

• Like 1

I love it so far, and me and the lady both smoke so it probably wont last us too long. I've never really kept an emergency stash, I just have another dugout i use strictly for the mflb, and then i save all the avb to make snacks with. But most importantly, i save money now and it does feel a hell of a lot safer than buying 1/4s out the back of a Dominos.

i am more of a casual smoker these days... in my hey day, i'd burn 3 blunts in a row with you if you were cool... nowadays i can make a quarter last almost 3 weeks if it's that good... if i had a significant other those numbers would be hard to reach... i tend to go for half o's, something to make it at least a month...

y'all use jars or am i the only 21st century smoker?? they preserve the weed so much better than a stupid bag or vessel... i even have a medical pill container for traveling light ;)... the jar and pill container seal the smell too... and with the quality of weed these days, it's soo potent that it needs to be masked somehow...

at least, until it's legal for all of course...

my friend converted an e-cig into an e-hash machine... it's the same concept... but, i have a hard time smoking with vaporizers... it kills my lungs worse than a deep bong hit, even on a casual hit... i am not a fan of vaporizers...

i am more of a casual smoker these days... in my hey day, i'd burn 3 blunts in a row with you if you were cool... nowadays i can make a quarter last almost 3 weeks if it's that good... if i had a significant other those numbers would be hard to reach... i tend to go for half o's, something to make it at least a month...

y'all use jars or am i the only 21st century smoker?? they preserve the weed so much better than a stupid bag or vessel... i even have a medical pill container for traveling light ;)... the jar and pill container seal the smell too... and with the quality of weed these days, it's soo potent that it needs to be masked somehow...

at least, until it's legal for all of course...

Well, I have a pill jar for my emergency stash, usually I don't hold on to mine long enough to merit buying a dispensary jar. I find on an average week I can go through anywhere from 8-10 grams (most I every buy is a half O. lasts about 10 days...)

Vaporizers now... Well the main difference is instead of super-heating the weed it vaporizes it. So you aren't actually smoking. You're inhaling vapor. Benefits are pretty much : 1) It gets you higher than smoking 2) Since it isn't super-heated smoke you're inhaling, it's less harmful to your respiratory system

But as Bones said, it's a pain to hit. You're usually sitting there sucking on a plastic bag for 2-3 minutes in order to get it all.

I should post my grinder collection, I've got some interesting ones.

grinder??? this is mine...

King-skull-grinder.jpg

a skull?!? shocking, isn't it??

No lie, I know 3 people in real life that have that exact grinder

EDIT: I got bored, here are mine

20130219204911390.jpg

From Worst to best - left to right. The grenade literally fell apart when I got home with it, hence why it's the worst. Don't mind Epyon. He's just chillin

he only problem is it collects all extras in this deep reservoir, instead of in a proper chamber... but i never owned a grinder, and a friend on vacation thought of me when he saw this so i've used it ever since... as crazy as this sounds, i still use a tray i made in wood shop in high school over 10 years ago... i carved a small spot for access shit too like seeds and stems and resin and screens... lol, i can't believe i still use that after all these years, i got a A- on that shit too... and he knew what it was when i showed it to him...

• Like 1

If anyone ever comes to the middle east, such as Qatar or the UAE I would recommend trying 'Dokha'. It's finely ground arabic tobacco smoked through a pipe that can be bought for like $4 at any gas station. Gives a pretty good buzz for a short while.

Can't compare it with weed since I haven't smoked that... yet.

If anyone ever comes to the middle east, such as Qatar or the UAE I would recommend trying 'Dokha'. It's finely ground arabic tobacco smoked through a pipe that can be bought for like $4 at any gas station. Gives a pretty good buzz for a short while.

Can't compare it with weed since I haven't smoked that... yet.

Question that doesn't pertain to cannabis at all: Are you a native UAE resident?

Also, all I hear is good things about dokha. Strangely, it's available in my hellhole.