should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what is mall weed? like just random bags from random people?

Really crappy weed. The type of stuff you see kids outside malls smoking. It full of stalks and shit and isn't really potent

Really crappy weed. The type of stuff you see kids outside malls smoking. It full of stalks and shit and isn't really potent

who in their right minds would buy that shit then? id slap a kid if he tried to sell me that shit. I get my ganja from growers so i guess ive never seen this "mall weed". And by stalks i imagine you mean stems? again who would buy stems-and yeah stems arnt that potent, you are not supposed to smoke them :jumpy:

i smoke meth but not weed,

use2 smoke weed but mixxing it ruined my buzzes so i just switched to meth... :)

who here likes mushrooms

Go figure, you tweeker fuck. Enjoy your rat poison, acne, and the holes you're putting in your brain.

who in their right minds would buy that shit then? id slap a kid if he tried to sell me that shit. I get my ganja from growers so i guess ive never seen this "mall weed". And by stalks i imagine you mean stems? again who would buy stems-and yeah stems arnt that potent, you are not supposed to smoke them :jumpy:

It's aimed more towards stupid high school kids who don't know the difference. I once sold my sisters fat-ugly-retard of a friend a 0.8g of complete shit for twenty bucks. People get stupid when they're Jonsing.

i didn't read the 3 pages i missed before this post because hey, i'm a stoner and i am lazy...

i am kinda excited to see weed now legal in two states... i get this feeling that in a couple of years when new laws and stuff come up for vote again, states like michigan and california may go the same route... so don't fuck it up colorado and washington... the rest of the country is counting on you!!

well some states legislatures are thinking about pushing legal cannabis-like here in oregon. Some states governments believe pot is so benificial(again like here in oregon)that they want to push legal pot bills themselves for countless benifits instead of waiting another 2 years for another state-wide initaitive. In fact, my states legislature will be taking action as soon as janurary and Paul Stanford of Measure 80 will be reassembling a commitee in feburary.

The way i see it most states will feel obsolete and primitive compared to legal states-pushing to nationwide legalization. Who could turn down the 65+mil dollars saved in law enforcement and 150+million dollars in tax revenue alone? I doubt nobody.

Also 4 or 5 surveys have been done in the last 2 months-all of which show americans are in favor of cannabis legalization around 56-48% i believe but i could be wrong.

I gotta say it sounds a lot better when you put it like that, plus the debate has come north of the border, but I still doubt it will happen. The Harper Conservatives are pretty much zero-tolerance for drug use. Liberals always suggest it then don't follow through.

Also: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/30/decriminalizing-pot-a-hard-sell-in-politics

Some pretty interesting factoids in there. As of 2008 44% of the Canadian Population had tried weed. Also, 57% support legalization, with 68% calling the war on drugs a failure.

It's illegal and at the same time widely used. I think it's a billion-dollar economy in BC alone. You can get a fine or 6 months for possession, but most cops would probably give you a slap on the wrist if you're a basic pothead...they focus more on big grow-ops and gangs that run weed, pills and guns. You could face jail time if you're caught growing 6 or more plants. The majority of Canadians would support decriminalization or even legalization, but that won't ever happen under the right-wing Christian control freak that's currently in charge.

The kind of people that say 'I need my weed for my pain, its medicated' are the most annoying people. They're usually the fat people who rely on motor karts to carry them around town, because they ate their car . If you have pain take a fucking pain killer and quit making excuses.

• Like 1

a lot of people, like me, don't like popping pills... those a have a lot of chemicals and side effects not good for your body... weed is natural... however, it is not the pain killer people make it out to be... it dodsn't help leviate any pain...

Exactly. It's not a pain killer, it's more like a natural diazepam. I used to smoke weed for about 3 years, between the age of 15 and 18. And the only thing it did for me was make me hungry and mong me out. I gave up smoking it in order to focus on education, and i haven't looked back.

I smoke weed for pain, not that it leviates it, but i get stoned enough not to care about the pain. I also ride around on those carts, not that i'm fat, but lazy. and they have little horns to make people move, and they're fun to use as bumper cars

• Like 1

The kind of people that say 'I need my weed for my pain, its medicated' are the most annoying people. They're usually the fat people who rely on motor karts to carry them around town, because they ate their car . If you have pain take a fucking pain killer and quit making excuses.

True but thats also stereotyping- i used to think people who said they use pot for medical reasons were just liars trying to get a legal high, that is until i got in a car accident and started using medical reasons. 1st thing the docters did was try to shove pills down my throat. Almost any pill makes me violently sick. even an asprin. So pot is the only alternative with positive side effects. I also have gluacoma and it lowers the presssure. So from my experiences and others who are "legal" pot really is a "painkiller" because it stops the pain and pressure like nothing else can for me.

I have a cannabis book from the 70's. Almost everything stated as a fact in that book is age old propaganda and misinformation or opinion. Pot being used as medicine was just being questioned. Amazing to think now 2 states are legal.

True but thats also stereotyping- i used to think people who said they use pot for medical reasons were just liars trying to get a legal high, that is until i got in a car accident and started using medical reasons. 1st thing the docters did was try to shove pills down my throat. Almost any pill makes me violently sick. even an asprin. So pot is the only alternative with positive side effects. I also have gluacoma and it lowers the presssure. So from my experiences and others who are "legal" pot really is a "painkiller" because it stops the pain and pressure like nothing else can for me.

It definately has some kind of pain alleviation or something. I know people that cant function because of the pain in there knees. They wake up, smoke and then go about there day. They can't work but life is far more manageable.

While it'll never cure anything, weed can be useful to alleviate pain and nausea and manage symptoms of some chronic illnesses. Given prescription painkillers are the most widely abused drugs in most developed countries, I'm not sure we should encourage more people to use them. Chronic pain fucking sucks, though and irrelevant of your treatment choice it's difficult to live a normal life.

I have a cannabis book from the 70's. Almost everything stated as a fact in that book is age old propaganda and misinformation or opinion. Pot being used as medicine was just being questioned. Amazing to think now 2 states are legal.

Yeah but did you smoke weed before your accident? Many people that say it relieves their pain, smoked weed illegally before this "pain" in their life appeared. Nothing wrong with stereotyping, it just brings out the prime examples. It's all psychological imo.

• Like 1