should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Smoked pot 2 years ago, I stopped because of my girlfriend. Yeah, I love her that much.

Based of you're profile, I expected something along the lines of

"yeeeeeeeeah man dat shit be dope ya know what im sayin nigga?"

he never said he quit crack though..

Just don't tell her a'ight ? lol

Why? So that it's harder to obtain and you must endure a long, taxing, legal process. Decriminalization is the way to go. Weed is easier to get a hold of and then you aren't fucked if you're caught holding a gram or two without a card.

wow i cant believe this thread is still alive. Congrats to Coloradical and Washington on legalizing cannabis. We almost did here in Oregon with measure 80. only problem is we didnt have multi-million dollars companies such as progressive insurance backing and donating much of the 1 million+ washinton alone had for funds. colorado had more votes for pot than obama. think about that for a second. the people are more in favor of a plant than the president.

Anyways washington is right across the river from portland so i believe i will be stocking up as soon as they start selling <if they ever start>. our legislature is already thinking about making cannabis legal a day after measure 80 failed just due to the number of people who smoke and our neighbors to the north are legal and 2/3 of oregons entire population lives in the portland-merto area, right across the river pot is legal. Oregonians can legally go to vancouver and buy pot. this is a real problem for oregon. we are wasting good money<experts estimated 200+million in taxes and money saved prosecuting nonviolent offenders>in washington. we will be the first state to have the state legislature legalize cannabis, and action is expected to begin as soon as january so we will see.

Cannabis Prohibition has failed and is living on its last breath of age-old propaganda. The snowball has started rolling, and its getting bigger. Weed here on the west coast is so common place, its no longer a taboo subject. police, teachers, city officials alike called for the legalization of cannabis and were among some of measure 80s top supporters. And to think measure 80 was a grass-roots campaign that started in late july, with little funds, spread word of mouth in only a short couple months with no advertisments got almost 50% of the vote. Even though measure 80 didnt pass it was still a success. Cannabis will be legalized nation wide by 2020 my prediction.

Nice post ass. I have serious doubts about it but do me a favor and update me later when the action starts. I'm curious to see how the government will price and regulate sales of it. Up here in Canada Alcohol can only be sold legally by the government booze up here is expensive as fuck. Sometimes almost double what you'd pay in the states. Plus with news of this the PM says it could be a discussion Canada may have on a later date.

There still is the possibility of it not working, it might be legal stat wise but its still illegal federally. The federal government has said they will fight it.

Yeah I read an article about that today actually. What I'm wondering is why? How much harm could legalization possibly cause? So much that the DEA has to commence drug busts and arrests?

Whether weed makes you lazy and whatnot, depends on your personality. I smoke weed at least once every week with my friends. But we make sure to do a bunch of activities and sports, like a bicycle trip to the neighbouring country or something. Because it's so much more fun when you're high :P

Also.. People who haven't played gta, or any other free roam based rockstar game, are missing out on something!

:weed:

There still is the possibility of it not working, it might be legal stat wise but its still illegal federally. The federal government has said they will fight it.
so the feds would bust 50%+ of the population? Highly doubt it. If anything we will see a statebystate war on drugs, pushing to keep the feds out. The dea can only be spread so thin.

On the bright side Washington said they will sell it around 12 bucks a gram, which isn't bad considering here in Oregon its around 10 a gram.

Like I daid before, the snowball has started rolling. And pot is just so common place here its like alcohol. (Portland has more breweries per capita than anywhere else in the us). And I dont k.ow what conquested was saying, nobody bitches about pot being illegal, the shit grows like weeds here(pun intended). The rest of the nation could learn something from the western states. Why bust pot smokers when there is murderrs and rapists and meth addicts out there.

so the feds would bust 50%+ of the population? Highly doubt it. If anything we will see a statebystate war on drugs, pushing to keep the feds out. The dea can only be spread so thin.

On the bright side Washington said they will sell it around 12 bucks a gram, which isn't bad considering here in Oregon its around 10 a gram.

12 bucks a gram is expensive as fuck. Normally I don't even pay ten unless it's some dankity-dank dank. Let the price inflation begin.

12 bucks a gram is expensive as fuck. Normally I don't even pay ten unless it's some dankity-dank dank. Let the price inflation begin.

damn dude thats sweet. i just picked up an oz for 100 bucks while supplies last. and i never have to worry if its dank or n ot because its always consitantly dank. i go through a grower that has patients in and out all the time. Top of the line chronic. Og kush, fruitloops, white widow. about 3 weeks ago i spent the better 1/2 of the week trimming endless buds. even my gf who dosent smoke helped out :P. they are just now pulling the sativas which i havent seen in weeks i can only imagine how big they got. i got a clone of a mother afgahn and its getting bushy as fuck.

anyways 12 bucks for LEGAL weed, fuck i wouldnt bi

tch thats better than not getting any at all....

who cares about inflation? you can atleast BUY the shit. only thing that blows for washington is you can only buy a oz at a time, any more and its against the law. thats like saying you can buy 1 rack of beer but 2 racks is illegal.

And i doubt inflation will affect the local dealer, if anything it will bring them more money and danker buds. there is no way the adult shops or liquor store will have danker than the local homegrown. if people can grow danker why buy shitty beaner bud?

Yeah, I'm just wondering are they going to put anything into affect to essentially get rid of you average dope dealer. I mean with legalization I'd assume they would want dispensaries and shops to regulate who's getting it. Instead of just having every shady back alley dealer pestering people on the street.

And the reason I say that I don't like this is because it's practically legal up here already. So long as you aren't walking the streets with over 9 grams or so, they can't charge you with shit. Fuck an old high school friend has been busted with weed 3 times. They didn't even do shit until his third time being caught and then he only got sent to a 1 month rehab course. No charges, zip. nothing. Fuck, back in highschool I used to walk up to random people on the streets of Downtown and ask if they holding. 8/10 times the reply was "How much you need?" And the ones that didn't have, didn't give a shit what I was asking for. I'm just saying legalization in Canada is more than likely going to complicate an already ideal circumstance.

anything below 8 and its shitty mall weed

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm just wondering are they going to put anything into affect to essentially get rid of you average dope dealer. I mean with legalization I'd assume they would want dispensaries and shops to regulate who's getting it. Instead of just having every shady back alley dealer pestering people on the street.

And the reason I say that I don't like this is because it's practically legal up here already. So long as you aren't walking the streets with over 9 grams or so, they can't charge you with shit. Fuck an old high school friend has been busted with weed 3 times. They didn't even do shit until his third time being caught and then he only got sent to a 1 month rehab course. No charges, zip. nothing. Fuck, back in highschool I used to walk up to random people on the streets of Downtown and ask if they holding. 8/10 times the reply was "How much you need?" And the ones that didn't have, didn't give a shit what I was asking for. I'm just saying legalization in Canada is more than likely going to complicate an already ideal circumstance.

9 grams or so

damn here in oregon an OZ is decriminalized

dispensaries and shops to regulate who's getting it

Dispensaries are for medical patients not avarage customers and Washinton straight legalized it for adults 21 and over. pot dealers are a low priority criminals.

$8 = High Grade or Hydro

$10 = da kush

$12 = fuck me in the face

weed is weed it can only get so dank..... What is high grade lol or DA kush? da kush like og kush? lol its a strain not a level of dankness. and i have professional growers so i get a consistant smoke from 60+ years of growers and knowledge.

it's practically legal up here already :luis:

where are you living? Legal and practically legal are 2 completly differnt things. Thats like saying cigarettes are legal but if your caught with them you go to jail. Here in oregon its Decriminalized not legal which means if you get caught with weed its a fine and not jail time. Fuck in texas a lady got caught with 30 bucks worth of pot now shes in jail for 12 years......

just hate the overwhelming stench of it that and the people that constantly brag about smoking weed, I guess it makes them feel cooler in the presence of others i just read this super old post...... how can you not like the smell of chronic? and who brags about smoking weed?!?!? lol thats great i actually laughed. Why does smoking weed make you think you are cool? Dude you need to stp hanging out with children. Maybe if you hung out with some adults in a comfortable setting like a trimming room and discuss this over a 1/2 oz blunt you might like it but if you smoking with middle school children your going to have problems.

I'm not here to debate who has better weed. I want to know how the laws are affecting it. Up here it's more along the lines of get caught under a certain amount and there's not really a punishment. And since it's legalized who are they leaving the sale of it to then, The same Dope dealers?