should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Certain strains have different effects on your body. If you smoke Indicas you will want to be lazy and sit around the house. Sativas on the other hand make you entergetic and give you a boost of energy. I suggest smoking Sativas and leaving Indica weed for when you want to sit at home and chill out from a high or before you go to bed.

I used to be a somewhat avid smoker. But it made me lazy as hell, got too expensive, and when you have a good job that does random tests... priorities take over. And I sure as hell don't want to lose my job for smoking weed. Don't get me wrong, every now and then I love rippin a heeb then playin some music.

i don't smoke down like i used to, but i am in a medical state so i get my hands on all sorts of good named buds... i have green crack right now, and a friend has pineapple express... another has orange crush... but i don't smoke like i used to... i can make it last much longer since it's better stuff...

i still have a lot of friends that smoke it like it's the last day on earth, but i have priorities, and they know this, man... i wouldn't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of if i spent all my money on it... it quit cigarettes going on two years, but i know booze will be the toughest to let go of... i've quit weed before for jobs and financial reasons... but i never stopped drinking...

Not 100% related but apparently if u drunk iver 4 bottles of wine a week your alcoholic.

Tbh 4 bottles isn't that much for a whole week.

Do you drink a lot then bones?

everyday... multiple drinks usually... the only days i don't drink are usually the nights that i drank too much the night before and really don't feel up to it, or i am out and about and drinks aren't available... i guess it's better then some people i know, they start drinking as soon as they get up... i at least wait until the evenings...

I think its easy to get into the habit of drinking. A couple years ago I used to drink heavily every weekend, didn't last long because I ended up being rather unhappy, that's y now I rarely go over the top with drink.

You should try to not have a drink for 24 hours, if you can do that u don't have a problem.

At least alcohol doesn't quite have the same stigma as other drugs.

i can do that, i've done that... but i also work at a brewery, so i am around beer often, like tonight when i go to work... and i get a free shift beer afterwards, and maybe another one or two free depending on who the bartender is ;)...

i don't have that depressed feeling from drinking like i used to... i am at a good point in life, enjoying the good times and friends i have...

i swear i didn't take that photo upside down, despite my booze/weed handicap... it's upright in my ipod gallery, i blame the POS ip.board app for uploading it that way... why haven't they done more to improve their app, even coming from a business standpoint?? mobile is the present and future...

EDIT: hahahaha triple post mother fuckers!! check that shit out!!

poppers?? i get all kinds of primo-named shit... here's what i got at the moment... lemon cush and cinderella 99....
for real, half the time I don't know what's going around with all the crazy names for shit. Wanna get high can mean anything these days.

poppers?? i get all kinds of primo-named shit... here's what i got at the moment... lemon cush and cinderella 99....
for real, half the time I don't know what's going around with all the crazy names for shit. Wanna get high can mean anything these days.

I know kush and not kush...

Exactly, if there is a name of some type of dro, there is a strain of the exact same make-up in another city with a different name. I understand the marketing aspect behind it, but I don't give a shit what it's called.

I smoke chronic everyday. I don't break laws or get out of hand. I use it to chill after a long day. It relaxes me and takes my mind off of the shitty day i had.

I don't know of anybofy who died from directly smoking it. Cant say that about cigarettes.

People usually don't do stupid shit when they smoke it either. Well maybe 13 year old children who get their grubby fingers on their parents stash. There should be laws set up to promote it not criminalize it. Taxation laws and such. Think of all the bi- products pot can make. Think of all the time and money saved not busting people for it, no paperwork and no 5 month long court process. Statistics say every 30 seconds a marijuana user gets arrested. Think of that. Google it for more pot statistics. The war on drugs has failed and its costing more money than its making. Truly an epic fail.

When it comes to the government making a decision such as this you always have to ask this question "whats in it for them". the gov't will never do anything just for the sake of their peoples happiness there has to be something in it for them. The funny thing is that from an economical standpoint it makes sense for america to legalize it because there is money to made there, however here in canada our gov't makes more money off of it bieng illegal than it does with it bieng legal so the only way our gov't would benefit from legalizing it is if america does first. The reason bieng that 77% of america's weed comes from canada so when americans illegally export it from canada they pay the canadian guy who sold it to them obviously, now this person uses his profit from the transaction to buy whatever he wants (liquor, ciggarettes, furniture etc.) thus that drug money makes its way into the canadian economy, which is why our economy is doin alright. but if we legalized it americans wouldnt be able to get the wholesale deals they do now not to mention border security would become tight, and the only way the gov't would make money would be from the increased tourism, and the citizens purchasing weed at the store or whatever.With how much gov't money it would take to put all of this in action it would end up making less money than the gov't is now, so canada will never legalize it unless the states do first.

I'd like to keep it decriminalized... That way It isn't taxed up the ass. I don't need my weed prices fluxuating like my gas prices...

Yeah, absolutely i agree with that the govt can gain from decriminilization in both countries and i think for now that would be the best option.

cush kush, whatever... i was drunk when i posted that, but you knew what i meant... i actually think it's called lemon crush now that i've had had it for nearly two weeks...

i also agree that it should be legal, however, i do fear the hike in price...i am already paying more because the quality has vastly improved in recent years... but if it's legal, the price will more than double... not worth smoking if that happened... then again, i could also grow my own, or buy at a discount from friends that grow it... so, it's not all that bad... i just want it to be no issue when it comes to the law when probably half the law enforcement smokes it themselves...

but you do realize that once you open the door, other people will want in... people who destroy lives like coke and meth...