should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always get deep satisfaction from handing my cash directly to the person that grew/raised/produced/created/farmed whatever it is I'm buying, be it foodstuffs or weed.

• Like 2

I imagined that'd be the response i'd get.  But, i mean... how well do you know your dealers. Most dealers just buy from someone else. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/legal-weed-surprisingly-strong-dirty-tests-find-n327811

not sure if they mean "old school" from 20 years ago, or "old school" from your illegal dealer.

When I used to grow, I treated my plants better than a normal person would treat their newborn baby.

People who intentionally grow shitty weed for a quick profit are scum, just like corporate assholes at video game companies who don't care how much a franchise suffers as long as it makes money. I don't believe in getting involved in an industry that doesn't have personal meaning to you.

• Like 2

The fun starts again.

Eb9P0vF.jpg

Far back, seedling: 2nd generation seed from my first experiment. I was amazed that it sprouted.

Center, in front of seedling: "Purple Trainwreck". The undersides of the leaves were bright violet at first, hope that trait comes out later on.

Left: Blue Dream bonsai experiment.

Front: "Strawberry Blue". It smells like weed, not like strawberries. Disappointing.

Right, barely visible: Tomato clone. IT'S ALIIIIVE

WpLsEdD.jpg

This just boggles my shit. I tie it down and it springs up stronger in three hours. Amazing.

p7RT1xb.jpg

Hope to bring it all the way around the container circumference. Pot-opiary? Cannabonsai? I dunno.

Edited by GunSmith

I had a bunch of fluff because I left all my bottom growth. Wasted light. <_<

Once you top them, you just leave them be? About what age do you decapitate?

Truth is a man who gets shit done, he don't got time for all that pussy shit...

He yells at his plants "GROW LIKE A MAN OR ILL SMOKE YOUR ASS"..

Pitty, though, the plants get smoked no matter what they do. :(

• Like 2

So I started smoking a little more often the past few months with friends. I've noticed that I care less in general. Like stuff just doesn't bother me as much, and while I'm experiencing that, I've actually found more motivation in school and have been doing a lot better. Taking an AP class this year it seemed like I'd wind up dropping it, but despite the work, I'm really enjoying it and finding I manage my time pretty well.

ALL HAIL THE MIRACLE DRUG MARIJUANA!!!!

I never said it was directly correlated to me doing better in school, but it does feel nice to just be more relaxed in general.

@Brian: I got that blissful apathy when I realized how fleeting, random, coincidental, and fruitless life is (thanks to weed). Not to say that life isn't beautiful, or that it shouldn't be appreciated, but at any minute, we can be reduced to an empty sack of flesh. The memories, experiences, and lessons we carry throughout life, the influences and impressions we make upon others: it's all nullified upon death. Since I realized that, I've stopped taking life so seriously.

Relax and smile, you're gonna die soon!

Speaking of gonna die soon, my plants have been building lovely, fragrant blossoms for ten days now. I'm going to murder them and burn them in early November. Can't wait.

Edited by GunSmith
  • Like 1