should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bought some seven-gallon containers today, fuckin' roots were creeping out from their drainage holes (you called it). I'm starting to reduce the photoperiod for flowering, they're currently getting 18 hours of light. Feeding with the Fox Farm nutrient trio and supplements.

So? Progress? Usually when I move em to a bigger pot they damn near double in size.

Well... I only just now got around to transplanting her. :weed: It went smoothly, I think. Didn't hear any roots pop and nothing was left in the bottom of the original pot. (Y)

Think I went from 2.5 to 4 gallons, will update when it turns into a tree.

Well, something happened.

This was March 18. JAITvcM.jpg

This was four days later, the 22nd.

kzp1xoH.jpg

The tops have definitely shot up...

gq0euSu.jpg

...but there hasn't been much change in the branches' growth. :(

qE4cfr7.jpg

Fuck it, I'll just nip a few leaves to cut down on shade.

I've only tried one so far, some hole-in-the-wall on Pearl. Good selection of food, lights, and soil (even had weed-specific nutes on his shelves. He'll be shut down in a month), but no cloning apparatus.

It's growing root primordia already, didn't even get a chance to get some gel. :) The stem is forming tiny pink and white bumps at the base.

The mother is still doing beautifully. Roots are coming out of the bottom of the new container, for fuck's sakes. This is gettin' monotonous.

nvIwEco.jpg

Man, the flowers at the bottom are hardly getting any light. Is it safe to nip a few of the leaves that are shading things?

uPocn5Y.jpg